BY PALMER'S

For on-the-spot moisturization of dry lips, skin, and cuticles choose Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Chapstick. Included in this moisturizing formula is Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant vitamin, which softens and repairs overly dry skin, and also encourages new skin cells to grow strong and healthy. Size: 0.5 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin, lips For all skin types Other ingredients: Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Extract, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Carotene (CI 40800) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz
  • "I like having this product over cocoa butter lotion. The stick allows you to use the cocoa formula in certain area and allows for easy application. Helps with stretch marks, scars and even dry skin. " in 15 reviews
Shayla F.
This is my go to product, i use it to give my skin moisture on the sunniest of days and even sometimes as a replacement for lotion. Its gentle and exceeded my standards. however if you dont like looking extra greasy dont use alot.
Felicia G.
Piedmont, SC
Amazing! Truly, I don't use the word often for products. I can be quite critical, but in a good way. This is just a great product within the already terrific line of Palmers Cocoa Butter. It looks like a giant chap stick and can be used on the lips as well as other areas like face,hands,and feet. As well as in my experience it's reduce the appearance of a scar I have on my hand as well as fading some hyper pigmentation caused by acne. I primarily use it as a chapstick, but it's the most amazing chapstick I have ever used. It's so good that chapstick really isn't the best word to use to describe it so maybe a treatment would be better. I use it throughout the day but it's not on of those where you apply it and 10 min. later you wonder where it went. In fact I put on at night and when I wake up the next day it's still there. Also It's inexpensive, an easily acciessible. I get mine at Walmart but I have seen it on Amazon. Hope this helpful. Totally recommend.Go get it now! LOL Blessings
Melissa K.
Yes yes and yes. There is a reason that this is so highly rated to 5 stars across so many websites. This is amazing, it works, it moisturizes and looks good on the lips, no reddish ruddy coloring of the lips, you know what i mean. It goes on so nicely, smoothly with a slight slight sheen its perfect for me as a 41 year old mom and my 16 year old son loves it too. He loves the Cocoa Butter line completely and this swivel stick just sealed the deal. He uses the burts bees lip moisturizers and he is very picky, as I am and now we both switched to this! I can't say enough. I got this for a great price and I buy mine online at Target..for around 2-5 bucks.
cyn s.
LADIES U NEED THIS FOR THEM LIPS! LITERALLY HANDS DOWN THE BEST CHAPSTICK U WILL FIND. YOU CAN APPLY IT ONCE AND BE FINE FOR THE WHOLE DAY. GREAT FOR MAKING OUT UR WELCOMEEE
Ashlee E.
Coppell, TX
I found this from my favorite Instagramer and it has been a lifesaver!!! I love the cocoa butter scent and that it's not overpowering at all. I use it mainly as a lip balm but in a pinch I do use it as a moisturizer for my hands or elbows as needed lol. But bottom line, it's amazing and a great price point! I got it for less than $3 at Walmart and considering I end up spending so much more for Jack Black it's a bargain for me!
Julie A.
This Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Chap Stick is the BEST! I started using this because I saw my brother-in-law using it and I ask him "what is that?" He mentioned it was a chap stick. I decided to try it out. I went to Walmart and to say the least....I'M GLAD I DID! ☝🏼️👍🏼😁👄
Jas. J.
This coco butter stick is life. I used it on my lips & it kept them moisturized all day long especially in the winter. It was so great my boyfriend ended up stealing it from me & I had to go buy another lol. I also had another one that I used for scars & it worked perfectly! It's very inexpensive & highly effective! I would recommend it to everyone.
Brandice T.
This stuff is my favorite thing ever!!! I use it as a lip balm and it works wonders. People will look at you weird when you use it on your lips because it looks like a glue stick. It's worth the embarrassment. Nothing has ever gotten my lips this soft. I have large lips so being able to cover my entire lip in one swipe is magical.
Mary L C.
I wish I could give this at least 100 STARS! I was introduced to this product 10+ years ago and it remains a staple! It works wonders on dry, chapped lips. Most folks don't realize this product is also a lip balm, likely because it's commonly associated with scar and blemish care. I keep 1 in my purse, 1 in my office and 1 on my night stand. I guess you can say I'm slightly addicted to this swivel Stick! 😊 Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz
Zayna M.
Westchester
This product is amazing. It is affordable, smells and feels great and helped fade my stretch marks. After a few weeks of routine use, I noticed that the stretch marks on my inner thigh were fading and that my skin was incredibly soft. My hands don't get oily because of the stick and there's no mess or clean up. Simply glide it along the desired areas and you're good to go.