BY PALMER'S

For on-the-spot moisturization of dry lips, skin, and cuticles choose Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Chapstick. Included in this moisturizing formula is Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant vitamin, which softens and repairs overly dry skin, and also encourages new skin cells to grow strong and healthy. Size: 0.5 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin, lips For all skin types Other ingredients: Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Extract, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Carotene (CI 40800) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I like having this product over cocoa butter lotion. The stick allows you to use the cocoa formula in certain area and allows for easy application. Helps with stretch marks, scars and even dry skin. " in 15 reviews
  • "I like having this product over cocoa butter lotion. The stick allows you to use the cocoa formula in certain area and allows for easy application. Helps with stretch marks, scars and even dry skin. " in 7 reviews
Christian g.
knox, pa
I never even knew that Palmer's had chapstick until I won a sweepstakes through them.  I have always loved their lotions (especially when I was pregnant and constantly used lotion on my belly) but now I am in love with their other products they offer.  This is by far my favorite chapstick that I own.  I have multiple EOS, chap stick, carmax, vasoline and few organic ones, but I continually reach for this one.  The applicator is large and I like that feature.  It goes on smooth and doesn't dry my lips out and the silky smooth feeling continues to last without any left behind residue. I will be purchasing this in the future!
Michaela C.
I like the neutral smell and flavor of Palmer's Cocoa Butter chapstick, and it keeps my lips soft, even though I have a nervous habit of chewing on them.  It was affordable, and so far has lasted a pretty long time, for a lip product.  I bought this at Target.
Caitlin A.
Buffalo
This was my go-to skincare product (I’ve recently developed an allergy to coconut so I can’t use it anymore). I originally began using this when my surgeon recommended it to reduce my scarring and it worked miracles. I can’t even see my incision sites anymore and my skin always felt super smooth. Although I can only find it at Walmart. :(
Makenzie B.
I’ve tried maybe every chapstick out there and have not found anything like palmers. These not only smell good (vanilla like) but they also last a long time and do not dry out your lips for overusing.
Maranda W.
Richmond
Helps with dry and tight skin. Smells very nice, but leaves a little bit of greasy residue on the skin. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz
Allie S.
The Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick is absolutely my all time favorite Palmer's product. This stick can be used as chapstick or all over face moisturizer and does a great job of healing and moisturizing dry skin. I have used this product as a chapstick for years and I find it to be the best especially because it doesn't run out for ages due to the size. Not only that, it smells like cocoa butter aka totally delicious. I totally recommend this product to anyone who hasn't yet tried it!
Mary L C.
I wish I could give this at least 100 STARS! I was introduced to this product 10+ years ago and it remains a staple! It works wonders on dry, chapped lips. Most folks don't realize this product is also a lip balm, likely because it's commonly associated with scar and blemish care. I keep 1 in my purse, 1 in my office and 1 on my night stand. I guess you can say I'm slightly addicted to this swivel Stick! 😊 Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I absolutely Love this Palmers Cocoa Butter swivel stick. I use it mainly on my lips because the size and packaging is perfect for that. But you can use this cocoa butter for just about anything!! I have even dabbed some on my cuticles to keep them soft and moisturized! I will always definitely repurchase this! Yessss!!!!
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
My holy grail chapstick at the moment. I suffer from almost constant overly chapped lips/occasional angular cheilitis, even in the summer, and this is the only product I've found so far that actually helps. It even beat out vaseline, which I was using before whenever my lips got really bad.
Adriana V.
Wow this was always my go-to stick for everything. It's so gentle to apply and it smells delicious like cocoa. The packaging is just a regular little box and what I like is that it's small I can take it anywhere.