Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersPalmer's
Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 05 oz

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz

For on-the-spot moisturization of dry lips, skin, and cuticles choose Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Chapstick. Included in this moisturizing formula is Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant vitamin, which softens and repairs overly dry skin, and also encourages new skin cells to grow strong and healthy. Size: 0.5 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin, lips For all skin types Other ingredients: Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Extract, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Carotene (CI 40800) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

While scrolling through and researching a good skincare routine AM/PM I kept coming back to the same question "where's the lip care?" I'm unsure if it's not mentioned due to forgetfulness or because it's not being done but you can not be forgetting you lip care! See I have big lips, so big that I'm often told how women spend thousands for lips like mine. With big lips though come a bigger surface area that can become chapped, cracked, peeling and even bleeding. My favorite feature is my lips though so my lip care is part of my AM and PM routine. Ive mentioned before I don't wear makeup, so my routine is done morning and night, but for those that wear lipsticks and glosses at least try to do a lip care routine in the evening before bed. First I apply a layer of lip balm with multiple benefits and hydration, personally I choose; Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz Cocoa butter is derived from the cocoa bean and includes vitamins A and E. Cocoa butter is an emollient that is a great source of natural antioxidants. Vitamin E is known for its restorative skin properties and healing abilities. Then I apply Vaseline - Vaseline Cocoa Butter Petroleum Jelly 7.5 oz Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Used as an occlusive to hold in moisture in the lips and allows the cocoa butter to hydrate and heal lips for longer then it would if it dries out. *note Vaseline won't hydrate your lips on its own, it will only aid what you have put on underneath by locking it in*
Will this work for dark spots known as acne scars?
Would anyone recommend using coca butter formula swivel stick for eczema ?
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz!
Product Highlights
...allows for easy application. Helps with stretch marks, scars and even dry skin. in reviews
Natalie L.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz uploaded by Natalie L.
This is my favorite chapstick. It's the only thing that works on my lips! I used chapstick and blistex but they weren't moisturizing enough. I tried popular brands like burt's bees and eos, but those dried out my lips. I was using neutrogena but it still wasn't enough when I found this! I usually struggle with fragrance but this smells sweet like cocoa more than coconut and I like it. Putting on your lips feel moisturized, you can feel it on, but it's not sticky. This keeps my lips super soft and putting this on and letting it soak in is the best thing I've found to put lip gloss/oil over. I've tried the one for lips because it had spf, but it dried out my lips. I also tried the more natural one with coconut oil but it made my lips itchy and dried them out. I did see when looking it up to review here on influenster that they have this stick with spf so I might try that. I haven't used this on skin besides my lips, but I imagine it's nice. This is inexpensive and lasts forever! Used for almost a decade and will never change!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,014 reviews
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz uploaded by Letty S.
The best lip balm ever! People sometimes laugh and ask if I’m using a glue stick on my lips but it’s my absolute favorite. It even heals minor spots, like red dots from a cold sore.l took this brand where ever l go, l love to try again, high recommend.
Julissa G.
Cutler Bay, FL
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz uploaded by Julissa G.
I have super sensitive skin and my skin gets very dry from time to time. And there’s certain products that I have used that makes my face oily. But this product I use it before going to bed it does not leave my face boy me and he’s my face very moisturized. I like that it’s small and convenient I can put it anywhere.
Alexus N.
Pflugerville, TX
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz uploaded by Alexus N.
Purchased at: Walmart
All my coworkers used to make fun of me because it legit looks like a glue stick but I love it!! I always find myself reaching for it. It leaves your lips soft and moisturized without that sticky icky feeling! Go try loves! Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz
Bailey P.
Truesdale, MO
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz uploaded by Bailey P.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz uploaded by Bailey P.
This has been my whole family's go to favorite chapstick when winter time comes around. Our local stores stopped selling it for awhile so my parents bought it in bulk one time. It's the perfect moisturizer for your lips and actually helps chapped lips instead of making them worse. I've probably owned 20 of these chapsticks lol. My friends call this my gluestick because it does look like a glue stick and you have to always tell people "its just chapstick" lol. I highly recommend!! Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz
Victoria A.
laredo
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz uploaded by Victoria A.
This is my favorite chapstick. I have multiple and keep them anywhere I need. My favorite part about this is that it’s can be used on anywhere that you need a little extra moisture. I especially love how big it is compared to other balms.
Maria Camila M.
Buford, GA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz uploaded by Maria Camila M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it, moisturize my lips too much, apply it at night and all day I have my lips hydrated
Ayondela B.
Very good product good good make my skin feel so good and soft soft soft soft and smooth and tight and pretty
Arlene V.
Bayonne, NJ
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz uploaded by Arlene V.
Love how inexpensive this was and the multipurpose use. I love the formula on my lips but I used this for my belly when I was pregnant it did not prevent my stretch marks as that depends on your body but it was soothing.
Kristen H.
Mount Hermon, LA
Used this during my pregnancy , loved it made my belly so smooth! no stretch marks here !!! doesn't take much to put on. leaves your skin feeling great...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa M.
London, ON
il y a 5 mois
Heather H. il y a 5 mois
Thx for that. It was very informative. I have rather thin lips, sux, but I still care for them. I didn't know however that Vaseline didn't hydrate. I used to use it on my feet. Obviously didn't help the dry skin. Now I know why!