3 colors available

BY PALMER'S

with Vitamin E.  Handy for Purse or Travel. Palmer s® Cocoa Butter Formula™ Swivel Stick®   is for Marks, Blemishes and Rough, Dry Skin. Palmer s moisturizes dry, chapped lips. see more...

• How well does this work1 Answers
  • Asking for a friend, is this brand worth its price or should I get ...1 Answers
  • What's the average amount of days or weeks before results appear?4 Answers
the a.
the a.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this formula and the wide flat tub it comes in it how it feels on my hands when I apply, BUT it works! I've used this from 4 months pregnant to now almost 7 and I have NOT. A. SINGLE. STRETCH. MARK. on my belly or upper chest! I'd begrudgingly recommend this though especially in the winter when the oiliness helps prevent over drying. Bought at Target under $10 I think
Reika S.
Reika S.
Reidsville, GA
I used this to help keep the skin conditioned after a tattoo on my inner forearm. The stick helped my skin stay soft and supple as it healed. The fragrance was not overwhelming, but pleasant and it sank in quickly and didn't stain my clothes.
Another plus, it's affordable and portable.. great for the beach too!
Aleymi G.
Aleymi G.
I love this product!!! It's used for so many things, thats why I always keep one around. Personally, I like this product because it moisturizes so much, I've used it on my chapped lips and to moisturize dry or peeling skin. Also on burns that I've gotten. It soothes the burns and also removes scars.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not help me at all. I started to get stretch marks so I started using this and it did nothing to help diminish the looks of my stretch marks and I got more! It was also hard so you had to carve it out of the tub. I wouldn't buy it again. I need something good for stretch arms postpartum !
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Asheville, NC
I absolutely love this stuff.! It smells awesome and it makes my skin super soft.it's very inexpensive and easy to find . I found this product to be very helpful , I Used it during my pregnancy and didn't get very many stretch marks. I Would definitely recommend.!
Connie R.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
A most have in my purse and bed side. My friend got me hooked on this stuff years ago. It gentle and leave my lips so soft. It's easy to find most drugstore carrier them and they are cheap money. I will never live without my cocoa butter swivel stick!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Taylor Mill, KY
I'm obsessed. I completely love the smell, it's like a brownie!! I love how moisturizing it feels on my lips and your lips absorb the moisture really fast. I guess that's the only thing I don't like about it, you have to reapply it often
Karinha M.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much, perfect for winter days. Really helps moisturize my lips and overall skin. Its great for anyone no matter the age. Highly recommended
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
I wouldn't say this helped with stretch marks but I got a new one recently to use as Chapstick and it works pretty well like that.
Lyza W.
Lyza W.
Daphne, AL
Purchased for my pregnant best friend. Feels nice, smells great. Awaiting results throught the pregnancy!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
National City, CA
What's the average amount of days or weeks before results appear?
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone recommend using coca butter formula swivel stick for eczema ?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work
Zamina A.
Zamina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Asking for a friend, is this brand worth its price or should I get the drugstore brand?