BY PALMER'S

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Palmer's cocoa butter formula stretch mark massage cream 4.4-oz.

• I have deep stretch marks and even though I'm content with them, I ...2 Answers
  • So I have a friend who has used this and she doesn't think it works...3 Answers
  • Currently 5 months pregnant and I'm trying to avoid stretch marks o...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I've always likedo Palmers cocoa butter lotion, so when I was pregnant I religiously bought and used their stretch mark formula, thinking it would prevent stretch marks. Fast forward to now, my daughter is 1, and I have PLENTY of stretch marks from pregnancy that weren't lightened or prevented with the use of this lotion. I used the whole stretch mark therapy line during my pregnancy and none really did what they were advertised to do. It always smelled good and was pretty moisturizing though.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Richmond, IL
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I recently had my daughter and suffered from terrible stretch marks on the bottom of my belly. Every day after I shower I apply a generous amount to the stretch mark areas and after a few weeks I noticed a drastic change in the color of my stretch marks. They are SO much lighter in color than they were before and it gets better with every use. This is my miracle product! And on top of it you can buy it at a very reasonable price
Aleli G.
Aleli G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The palmers cocoa butter formula strech mark cream is a must have weather you have strech marks or not. After my first child i started using it, for the last 3 years i haven't stopped buying it. Im currently pregnant with my 3rd baby now and my streach marks are nearly gone. Also my skin tone is even. I use it everyday to prevent skin discoloration which is a problem i used to have and new strech marks from coming it. Honestly my skin feels and looks healed
Rikki H.
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
I like this lotion a lot, it works well on newer stretch marks and preventing them rather than getting rid off pesky old ones.

But for what I use it for, newer stretch marks, its great. I bodybuild and I'm super into fitness so stretch marks are a given, mainly in my shoulder area, the sides of my glute and also the top of my flutes . This diminishes the appearance of newer ones I notice. It can fade older ones it's just not quite as effective
Connie L.
Connie L.
Shirley, NY
I use this during both of my pregnancies to help keep my tummy moisturized to help prevent stretch marks. It didn't leave behind a greasy residue and smells great. It really helped with the annoying itchy tummy you get towards the end as well. I never got any stretch marks. I know genetics decides but I know by keeping my skinn hydrated it really helped it expand without lasting damage.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
I really love this stuff. I use it for everything! It works great on my legs after shaving and to keep my elbows smooth. I really like that it makes my skin feel firmer and that it is a very thick cream. I don't know how well it works on stretch marks, but it worked wonders on a few scars that I have had for years! I would definitely recommend this product.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Ulysses, KS
This is a miracle cream for me. It's a good value and not really that pricey. I got mine for family dollar for $5 or more depending where you buy it from. Use it everyday and make sure you rub into the skin until the cream has absorbed. My stretch marks started faded after 5 days of using. I recommend this cream to anyone with bad stretch marks! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ashlea D.
Ashlea D.
Suffolk, VA
A friend first introduced me to the Palmer's brand and I instantly fell in love. My skin is always soft and smooth after using any product of theirs. I began using the stretch mark cream at the beginning of my first pregnancy and believe it or not, I have no stretch marks, well with the exception of maybe one or two!! Really amazing!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Roanoke, VA
I've used this fairly regularly to help fade scars from surgery and "pump bumps" from my insulin pump. It does work pretty well for both of those but my stretch marks on my stomach are still noticeable. I love the smell and it's not too greasy. I might see more noticeable results if I was better about using it every day.
Kyi V.
Kyi V.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this cream along with the lotion when i first started getting stretch mark really bad around my sides and it worked wonders. the smell of both products let alone is a reason I'd buy these products again, but it locked in moisture and helped heal my stretch marks so much faster while leaving my skin super soft!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Does this work at moisturizing the stomach?
Karla P.
Karla P.
Montebello, CA
How has it worked for you guys? I got so many stretch marks on my thighs and tummy after birth.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
I have a few stretch marks in my stomach and thighs, is this really good? Does it work well?
Lucia K.
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
Currently 5 months pregnant and I'm trying to avoid stretch marks on my growing belly! Is this effective if I use it every night? I'm never really consistent with anything so if it's worth it I'll give it a go!
Sasha V.
Sasha V.
Watertown, NY
I just recently found out I'm expecting! Anyway, what would be the best cream to prevent stretch marks?