Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Soap with Vitamin E uploaded by Marjorie M.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Soap.

A creamy soap for marks & blemishes.

Softens rough, dry skin.

Made with natural cocoa butter. see more...

• Does this allow your skin to be moisturized in the winter times5 Answers
Aubrie B.
Effingham, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I love it simply because it helps with my dry skin (which is really bad). I use this product multiple times throughout the day and it really did meet my expectations! I think anyone with dry skin should try this product.
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
Can we say love the smell of this soap! A very nice after feel, soft and luxurious. Great foaming, not too slippery and easy to rinse off. Non drying to the skin. Always a huge plus. Most bar soap are super dry! Not this one. Great job Palmer's.com on making this affordable soap bar.
Smells wonderful! I also DIY a body wash from this Bar of soap!! and it is really nourishing to my skin! Love this brand because it is cruelty-free and affordable. and cocoa butter is well known for moisturizing the skin. I would recommend it. And I always have it in my bathroom.
Tiffany W.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this religiously for over 15 years. It's gentle on the skin and is a great and AFFORDABLE cleanser! It's easy to use and leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth and not dried out. I have oily skin so I try to stay away from moisturizing cleansers but this one is great!
Angela F.
Washington
Used this while pregnant. It moisturizes well but the smell is a bit much and it leaves a film on your skin.
Angela G.
I remember this when I was young. My mom ALWAYS had Palmer's on hand. I use this soap in the shower @ times. It will help lighten marks, BUT it won't happen overnight. You have to use it regularly. The only thing I don't like about the soap is that awful soap scum it leaves behind! However, that's not bad enough to make me stop getting it. lol. Great product!
Stephen D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great brand trusted name so i don't see how you can go wrong with this product at alL!
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
I used this after two pregnancies and it reduced my stretch marks significantly. Also left my skin smooth and moisturized.
Brooke W.
I don't care for the smell of cocoa butter, mom always kept it around the house. If you're going to use cocoa butter this is definitely the brand to use though!
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I think my favorite thing about the product is the way it makes my skin feel! It also have the vitamins to help give skin the proper elasticity to bounce back!
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this soap. It helps with the pregnancy dry skin itch and pregnancy acne, it feels great on the skin and smells wonderful. I love the way it makes my skin feel when I leave the shower and I never feel like my skin is too dry after.
I absolutely love this soap and I definitely recommend it.
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
Does this allow your skin to be moisturized in the winter times