Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Soap with Vitamin E uploaded by Marjorie M.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Soap.

A creamy soap for marks & blemishes.

Softens rough, dry skin.

Made with natural cocoa butter. see more...

• Does this allow your skin to be moisturized in the winter times5 Answers
Marjorie M.
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
Can we say love the smell of this soap! A very nice after feel, soft and luxurious. Great foaming, not too slippery and easy to rinse off. Non drying to the skin. Always a huge plus. Most bar soap are super dry! Not this one. Great job Palmer's.com on making this affordable soap bar.
Smells wonderful! I also DIY a body wash from this Bar of soap!! and it is really nourishing to my skin! Love this brand because it is cruelty-free and affordable. and cocoa butter is well known for moisturizing the skin. I would recommend it. And I always have it in my bathroom.
Asia V.
Asia V.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first started using this soap when my legs were covered in chicken pox. I had heard that it would help with the marks and it did. My legs went from looking like cheetah print tights to smooth and gorgeous. Of course every time I clear then a mosquito bites me and I scratch so I am a frequent user and I love it.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Dyer, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember getting this soap when I was pregnant and I loved it so much! It's not expensive and I love that it has cocoa butter and vitamin e in it. Helps a lot with stretch marks. I also loved the clean feeling this product gives you. I would recommend this product to others.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this religiously for over 15 years. It's gentle on the skin and is a great and AFFORDABLE cleanser! It's easy to use and leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth and not dried out. I have oily skin so I try to stay away from moisturizing cleansers but this one is great!
heather m.
heather m.
Camden, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized I love the way it smells too this soap works great I would recommend this soap to anybody but if you have dry skin like i do then you will love it!
Nastassia M.
Nastassia M.
When I say this is the secret to life it it truly the secret to keeping those stretch marks at bay and wonderful for all sorts of healing of scars.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for the skin, with vitamins and minerals to make your skin glow. I recommend this product 100 percent
Clarissa B.
Clarissa B.
Bethlehem, PA
I bought this item because I use to use when I was a teenager suffering with bad acne. Lately I've been trying to find a product that helps control my oil (T-zone) and evens my skin tone.

I used it for the first time again about two weeks and my skin has never looked so good. I don't find myself reaching for my oil blotters in the middle of the afternoon like before.

I'm back as faithful purchaser!
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I think my favorite thing about the product is the way it makes my skin feel! It also have the vitamins to help give skin the proper elasticity to bounce back!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this soap. It helps with the pregnancy dry skin itch and pregnancy acne, it feels great on the skin and smells wonderful. I love the way it makes my skin feel when I leave the shower and I never feel like my skin is too dry after.
I absolutely love this soap and I definitely recommend it.
Micahla M.
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
Does this allow your skin to be moisturized in the winter times