BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePalmer's
Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil is an advanced multi-purpose skin perfection product that can be used all over the body. This preservative-free, lightweight formula contains an exclusive blend of key ingredients formulated to help...

Alguien lo a probado tengo la piel súper seca y quiero saber si funciona Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil?
does the bottle on the left help with acne scars?
Is this good for getting rid of old scars quickly ?
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil!
Marie V.
Orlando, FL
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil uploaded by Marie V.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite, I love using Palmer cocoa formula brand, they work just fine on my skin tone is like magic glows
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil uploaded by Jessica S.
Holy grail in my nighttime skin routine. Can’t go a day without it. I apply this before bed after cleansing but before moisturizing. It gives the most beautiful hydrated glow. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my skin that I attribute to this product. Doesn’t break me out or cause any reaction and I have sensitive skin.
Lakima K.
Oak Harbor, WA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil uploaded by Lakima K.
Purchased at: Target
First it smells great. It keeps my skin soft and it's easy to apply. After washing your face place two drop in your hands, apply with a face massage you like. If you don't have one, I've attached the one I use. Try it out and let me know what you think. Thank you for reading my post.
Sandra M.
Ceres, CA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil uploaded by Sandra M.
Maxima idratacion para el cuerpo yo lo uso despues del baño una vz ala semana para mantener idratado el cuerpo
mariajose E.
florida
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil uploaded by mariajose E.
Purchased at: Target
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil, I have been testing this oil for a few days to help me with my stretch marks and the truth is that I am loving it smells super good to chocolate.!!!!🍫🤤
Shauna C.
Blue Springs, MO
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil uploaded by Shauna C.
Purchased at: Target
Ok, for a reasonable, drug store band, Palmers doesn’t disappoint. It smells good and feel so smooth. I have sensitive skin, and this product definitely is soothing in my legs after shaving.
Charmane J.
Magnolia, NJ
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil uploaded by Charmane J.
I love Palmer's skin Therapy Oil. I use it on my scars from a previous surgery and i must say i have noticed a difference in the smoothness and color of the scar. I use the rosehip oil formula in my face for dark marks and acne scars it works great I noticed a difference after the first week of using.
Amiga V.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this oil since 2014 for my stretch marks and it worked! Really gentle. Very affordable the large bottle is only $10 at Walmart. Definitely been a repeat user! Been buying for 4 years!
Sandra R.
I have very dry skin, especially in the winter. I get eczema on my eyelids when they get dried out and then they itch and I can't wear makeup. I started using the face oil at a suggestion of a friend and I haven't had an issue yet! This oil works wonders on your face, especially dry, cracked skin.
D O.
I have very sensitive skin & after using Pampers Skin Therapy Oil with face oil I was impressed! My skin didn’t break out & finally began to heal. I have very flaky dry skin so after using for 2 months the dryness is almost unnoticeable. I have fewer breakouts & notice some of the cat eye wrinkles beginning to smooth out. I would highly recommend these products for any age.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haley M.
il y a 6 ans
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil with Face Oil I've been using this oil for about three weeks on my scar and I have yet to see much fading...how long does it take to see results as far as fading scars?
Jackie C. il y a 3 ans
You will see some improvement after a couple months!