BY PALMER'S

New! Rapidermal Absorption With Cetesomate-E Complex Formulated to Help Improve the Appearance of: Scars: Helps diminish scar s appearance 2 Stretch marks: Helps improve the appearance of stretch marks 3 Dry, damaged skin: Deeply moisturizing ingredients absorb quickly while improving skin s moisture levels. Skin looks hydrated, firmer and more plump. 4 Uneven skin tone: Targets marks and spots and helps even skin tone for a more perfect complexion. 5 Aging skin: Keeps skin conditioned, forming a protective barrier while allowing skin to breathe. Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil is an advanced multi-purpose skin perfection product that can be used all over the body. This preservative-free, lightweight formula contains an exclusive blend of key ingredients formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Toni F.
Toni F.
Clearwater, FL
I absolutely love this oil! This is my go to for everything skin! I love the smell & how it feels when applied & it works amazing on scars! I've tried many brands of skin lotion, oils, ointments & treatments, & this one I always go back to! It's helped diminish scars within days but you have to be diligent with application. I found that really following the directions & applying at least 4 times a day (if not more tbh) really does the trick! That allows all of the vitamins, ingredients, etc to really absorb into the skin. The only downside is that it does have a tendency to rub off easily so I'd usually apply it at down times or when I was just relaxing. I do use it For More than just scars as it's very versatile & I'd agree with everything it lists on the front of the bottle. Not to mention, it's a great price & something any budget can afford! I always have this on my shelf & haven't run out since I started using it, nor have I used any other product since!
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
This oil is amazing! I was on the hunt for a great body oil when I was pregnant & this one did not disappoint! I wanted to find an oil to help moisturize my super dry, stretching skin from pregnancy and to prevent stretch marks. I've been using this oil for over a year now & will always repurchase it. I didn't get any stretch marks during pregnancy and I owe it to this oil. The smell is fantastic as well. Love this product.
Frances F.
Frances F.
Ewa Beach, HI
Highly recommend for pregnant women. I used this for 8 months straight 3x a day!! I only bought 3 bottles during my pregnancy. Since I gave birth I still apply my oil 2x a day. I have very sensitive skin a this product doesn't make my skin greasy nor clammy feeling like lotions do. I live in hawaii and it makes my skin so soft. 10 stars
Jillian Y.
Jillian Y.
This stuff works wonders! I was recommended it and used it before, during and after my pregnancy. It helped with stretch marks and i also use it on my face to help with dark spots. Its definitely a multi use oil. I would recommend it. The price is wonderful and you only use a small amount each time.
Enedelia G.
Enedelia G.
Elgin, IL
Love ot,first i haved gotten it for myself to help to remove my stretch marks and repair my skin and my fave but then my partner started using it too for a radh he has on hos chest and loved it too..were on our 3rd bottle now and i don't think were going to stop getting more refills when is done.
Linda P.
Linda P.
I used palmers on my first pregnancy and no stretch marks. I’m on my second pregnancy and now 8 months pregnant and no stretch marks. My skin is great and soft. I don’t really love the scent of rosehip; I prefer the original scent then the rosehip. I do believe in and recommend the product .
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I started to get stretch marks recently and went into complete shock. Of course the first thing I did was run to the store and look for a body oil. I do not even use this as frequently as the bottle says but I still get great results while using it. I recommend it to all of my friends!
Christina F.
Christina F.
San Diego, CA
I just tried this over the weekend. I usually purchase the original without the rosehip fragrance and love that one. This one takes a little time to sink in, but I usually mix it with Creme de Corps from Kiehls and it gives my body a very moisturizing sheen and feels very moisturized.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
I have been using Palmers Cocoa Butter on my face for years and I stumbled upon this in Walmart recently. I felt like it was worth trying because it was a reasonable price. I love the scent, but I love how my face feels when I use it even more! I highly recommend this product!
Alura L.
Alura L.
Blackfoot, ID
meh i like the cocoa butter stuff way better. i haven't really used any of these other products its just that i like not seeing my stretch marks i bought it at Walgreens its a weird scent i don't like it that well. i would its smells like roses just different that i expected