BeautyBodyBody CarePalmer's
Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip

Cocoa Butter: a rich natural moisturizer that leaves skin soft and silky, tranforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin. Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance. Cetesomate-E: helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, aging skin and fine lines and wrinkles Sesame Oil: moisturizes deeply to improve skin's moisture levels leaving it looking more hydrated, firmer and more plump Canola Oil: helps even skin tone by targeting marks and spots while moisturizing for and conditioning the skin Rosehip Oil: contains essential fatty acids, Vitamin C and Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell rejuvenation

Is [product:palmers-skin-therapy-oil-rosehip] good for large scars??
Has anyone triedthisand seen actual results? If so how long did it take?
[product:palmers-skin-therapy-oil-rosehip] ? I've been wanting to try this product out for a while now! I'm not sure if I should or not? Would anyone recommend it?
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip!
Product Highlights
A lifesaver ! I have extremely dry skin and this oil is one of the few things that help. in reviews
...moisturizer each morning. It helps keep my face looking bright. My skin is sensitive and I can only use certain products on my face that don't cause a breakout... this is one of them. I love the light rosehip scent and the way it keeps my skin soft and even toned. I have to get a new one as I just finished mine. in reviews
Tera S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip uploaded by Tera S.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip uploaded by Tera S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This really helped with my double mastectomy incision line scars. It did not upset the incision line or cause infection.
Jenni Y.
Harleysville, PA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip uploaded by Jenni Y.
The oil seems to work well and absorbs into the skin nicely, but it’s not a pleasant smell. My husband says I smell like stale beer when I have it on. I’ve been using this oil and Burt’s Bee’s and find I like Burt’s much better solely because of the smell.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip
Zhanna G.
Staten Island, NY
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip uploaded by Zhanna G.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Face Oil absorbs like really well never really cared or liked oils until I tried this one. I like putting it on my neck and décolleté as well and it looks very youthful just gives you the appearance that you been taking good care of yourself which I appreciate and I will keep purchasing when I run out although that won’t be in a while I made sure to stack up !
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Target
It’s been such a long time since I used this product so I hardly remember my thoughts on it. It did really well to moisturize my skin, sometimes a little too much. The scent was okay. I don’t think it helped to fade any dark spots on my face.
Yashna S.
Albany, NY
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip uploaded by Yashna S.
Purchased at: Target
I actually wanted to give 4.5 stars for this product but the app doesn’t let you give half star. I kinda love this body oil. As you can see in my attached pictures , I’ve already used up one full bottle of the skin therapy oil-Rosehip fragrance and about to start using the Skin therapy oil-with Cetesomate-E complex. This body oil is easy to spread and massage on your skin, anywhere. It’s not at all sticky. If you tend to have dry skin like me, this oils will get absorbed into your skin very quickly. Both oils have a nice mild aroma. Not at all overwhelming. I’m not sure about the fading of dark spots and stretch marks part. Because I think you need to use it at least twice / thrice a day, daily , for at least a couple months to see changes in skin. But I can say that it does hydrate the skin and does even out complexion. I’ve seen minor difference after using one bottle, so I’m determined to continue use. The pump dispenser makes it super easy to pump out the oil and use it. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip
Terri S.
Ordered this body oil because of the great reviews. Most of the time I use oils instead of body lotions and creams. It has very nice scent, not messy, hydrated the skin and made it look more even and healthy. I really like this product.
Pety P.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip uploaded by Pety P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this as a sample in the cocoa scent and was so impressed by how soft it made my skin that i had to buy a full size! This oil is great, absorbs quickly, makes skin so soft and hydrated without to mention all the benefits that it has for the skin! Now i have the Rosehip version which has the same great properties with a light flowery scent! Will definitely keep using and recommend this product. Good value as well
Janessa S.
Castro Valley, CA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip uploaded by Janessa S.
Obsessed with this oil. I burned my chest badly in November and as soon as it healed I lathered this on daily and there is absolutely no mark left!!
Kailey K.
Columbus, OH
Both this and the original scent are AMAZING. One of my holy grail products I cannot live without. Feels fantastic on the skin, I wear it over night on my face and body and wake up with glowing and moisturizing skin. Amazing product , I would highly recommend.
Lisa Kay L.
Rockville, MD
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip uploaded by Lisa Kay L.
I use this for my hands and feet and it leaves my body so soft and buttery. This oil has to be used consistently to make a difference. I have been using for years. It does what it says. If you use it in conjunction with the Palmers Fade Milk your skin will be radiantly soft and clear.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gracyn R.
Norman, OK
il y a 6 mois
Vania L. il y a 6 mois
It will reduce the appearance but the key is you have to use it everyday for you to see a result. Good luck!
Jody B.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip ? I've been wanting to try this product out for a while now! I'm not sure if I should or not? Would anyone recommend it?
Catherine D. il y a un an
Deff worth it! It’s very light and you only need a few drops so the bottle lasts awhile!
Olivia I.
sarnia
il y a un an
Ana J L. il y a un an
I had little Brown spots because I had acne when I was younger, and they are a little less dark after two months using it. So yes, it does.