BY PALMER'S

New With Vitamin E Helps Improve the Appearance of Scars, Stretch Marks, Dry, Damaged Skin, Uneven Skin Tone Aging Skin 2 Paraben Phthalate Free 3 Dermatologically Tested Hypoallergenic Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil On the Go Rollerball is a convenient, targeted, multi-purpose skin perfection product that can be used all over face body. This portable rollerball delivery system is ideal for multiple, on the go treatment applications. Cetesomate-E Complex along with our exclusive blend of key ingredients helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, aging skin fine lines wrinkles. Skin looks feels instantly soft smooth with this unique non-greasy, non-staining formula. Cetesomate-E Complex is an integral component of our unique Rapidermal Absorption System helps improve the skin penetration absorption chara see more...

Syeda I.
I bought this product for scars and stretch marks but quickly noticed that I wanted to put it all over my body - my dry arms, hands, neck, feet, legs - its great. It does take awhile to absorb so I put it on after the shower and while watching tv at night at least an hour before bed. I also noticed that the dry patches of skin I had went away after 2 applications. I love it. My sister-in-law who has skin problems is going to try it
Lisa T.
Powder Spgs, GA
This oil is great. I use this after showering to massage into several scars i have. It helps smooth them out and reduces the appearance of them.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Love all Palmer’s products! I feel like I can never go wrong no matter what I pick! The roller ball is so convenient for on the go. Love this!!
Jasmine A.
I love all of palmers products! I have eczema and the really help me to hydrate without leading my skin overly greasy!
Sadia J.
Dhaka, Bangladesh sh
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin.
Glorihect Z.
an incredible base for your skin !! has a great coverage and a great finish I recommend it 100% I love it !!
Emanuela O.
Orlando, FL
Produto muito bom para pele. Deixa macia é suave ao toque. Gosto de usar não fica sensação de pele grudenta.