BY PALMER'S #10 in Spa Accessories

Buy on buybuyBABY
Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I just recently started using this product, but I can say that I will buy more and will continue to use this. For one it smells delicious I always tell my husband that after applying it I smell almost chocolaty because of the cocoa butter formula. It is not over powering or too greasy I usually apply this is the morning and at night and wear a shirt on top just so it doesn't get my sheets oily at all, but it absorbs really well into your skin leaving you with a smooth satin like feel. Whatever is left over on my hand I will rub in and rub up my wrists and arms, and I no longer have dry cracks in my hands because of that. I haven't used it long enough to say it removed my stretch marks (I am currently 34 weeks pregnant) and I have small stretch have marks on my hips and waist and it has minimized them so they aren't as dark but hasn't fully removed them. I'm going to continue using it though daily and see if my stretch marks will eventually fade away.
Brianna O.
I've had the same bottle for months now. It has a light scent but I find it fairly pleasant. It doesn't sink into the skin as well as I'd like, leaving oil on hands and pillowcase. It was around $5 and it's a lot of product, but I'd rather have a cream over an oil since it's very messy to apply. I don't absolutely hate it since I think it does help, but obviously not my favorite.
Fatemeh S.
I don’t know if this oil can be used on the face or not. My skin is very dry. I’ve always wanted something to use on my face before I apply makeup. And this oil was so great for my face it hydrated it and make the foundation glide like butter. It wasn’t that hydrating for the rest of my body though.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
I am obsessed with the Palmer's line of Cocoa Butter products at the moment! They can be found for around 5 dollars at WalMart or your local Walgreens and CVS. The smell itself is worth the money, let alone how quenched my skin feels after applying. This oil absorbs quickly into your skin, and is aroma therapy after a long day.
Cameron L.
I have been using this product for at least 5 years.  It is definitely a product I restock on all the time, and make sure to grab during a sale.  I had a lot of scars and blemishes on my legs and this Skin Therapy oil faded away all of my imperfections to the point that they aren't even noticeable at first glance. I love this product and it helped me learn to love my skin.
Sami M.
Rancho Cucamonga
I have been using this product for a couple of months now on my acne scars on the face, keloid scar on the neck, and moisturize the scars from a breast reductions and the oil has slightly lightened the areas.  I will continue to use it as it smells really great and a little bit goes a long way.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product that has really helped me lighten my stretch marks. I have stretch marks everywhere on my body and I have seen them go from a brownish red to almost white. I use this product twice a day and it has helped me get my confidence back.
Tawnee C.
I got this stuff to help fade scars I got after I was attacked by a dog. The tissue was (is) very gnarled so I wanted it more to help even out the color than anything. Overall I didn't notice any major change in my scars. However, this is a wonderful body oil! It smells awesome and makes your skin look very glowy.
Kylie L.
I use all kinds of different palmers cocoa butter type of products. I love cocoa butter, this one is ok, but it is very messy and it doesn't sink into the skin. You definitely feel it on you, which is a good and bad thing, but I get Oil everywhere.
Crystal P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A couple years ago I had ACL reconstruction that has left me with a really ugly scar on my knee. This has definitely made my scar not disappeare but look way less ugly!
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
Would this be good for stretch marks on chest/boobs? Is it heavy or light formula? My skin is so sensitive it breaks out with traditional heavier weight vitamin E oils/serums
Would this be good to ya for my stretch marks there/coming due to pregnancy? They are already light colored stretch’s and I have brown skin. I just want to know if I should keep glua Hg this or not.