BY PALMER'S #12 in Spa Accessories

• Would this be good for stretch marks on chest/boobs? Is it heavy ...1 Answers
Courtney D.
Super moisturizing on the skin but it did not prevent stretch marks when I was pregnant at all. I mean I did have a giant baby and wasn't expecting much. But dont expect this to prevent stretch marks. That is all up to your genetics.
SimoniaRhames R.
Hampton, VA
This is the best product ever. I uses this during my first pregnancy and I didnt get any marks. My second child however I couldnt find this product. So I currently look like a tiger lol
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
I am obsessed with the Palmer's line of Cocoa Butter products at the moment! They can be found for around 5 dollars at WalMart or your local Walgreens and CVS. The smell itself is worth the money, let alone how quenched my skin feels after applying. This oil absorbs quickly into your skin, and is aroma therapy after a long day.
Cameron L.
I have been using this product for at least 5 years.  It is definitely a product I restock on all the time, and make sure to grab during a sale.  I had a lot of scars and blemishes on my legs and this Skin Therapy oil faded away all of my imperfections to the point that they aren't even noticeable at first glance. I love this product and it helped me learn to love my skin.
Sami M.
Rancho Cucamonga
I have been using this product for a couple of months now on my acne scars on the face, keloid scar on the neck, and moisturize the scars from a breast reductions and the oil has slightly lightened the areas.  I will continue to use it as it smells really great and a little bit goes a long way.
Ann S.
I saw results with this oil within a week. I noticed my fine lines were finer and my pores appeared smaller. I use it once daily at night after I cleanse. It smells great and the price can't be beat. It does leave my skin a little oily, but I'm okay with that before bed. It does a great job.
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
This brand of coconut oil is a lot better than the bio oil in terms of getting rid of any scarring, stretch marks, dark circles & uneven skin tones. I feel that it works better & it just gives you a better look & feel with the results. If you haven't already, I would try this product!
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product that has really helped me lighten my stretch marks. I have stretch marks everywhere on my body and I have seen them go from a brownish red to almost white. I use this product twice a day and it has helped me get my confidence back.
T C.
I got this stuff to help fade scars I got after I was attacked by a dog. The tissue was (is) very gnarled so I wanted it more to help even out the color than anything. Overall I didn't notice any major change in my scars. However, this is a wonderful body oil! It smells awesome and makes your skin look very glowy.
Kylie L.
I use all kinds of different palmers cocoa butter type of products. I love cocoa butter, this one is ok, but it is very messy and it doesn't sink into the skin. You definitely feel it on you, which is a good and bad thing, but I get Oil everywhere.
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
Would this be good for stretch marks on chest/boobs? Is it heavy or light formula? My skin is so sensitive it breaks out with traditional heavier weight vitamin E oils/serums