Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Rejuvenating Facial Serum

This serum helps smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles by encouraging skin s natural repairing process with retinol and vitamin C. Helps to reduce the look of discoloration, dullness and fine lines. Natural extracts provide a luxurious feel and leave skin looking radiant. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Rejuvenating Facial Serum!
West Bend, WI
I used this product faithfully when I was pregnant with both my children! My first child I used it all day every time I had to itch! I had no stretch marks anywhere! My second child on the other hand I didn't use as much in some spots and it shows that it works! The spots that I didn't use faithfully on I got small stretch marks! I highly recommend keeping this product on you any where you go while being pregnant!
Cuando estuve embarazada usaba esta, mi esposo me la huntaba siempre despues del baño justo antes de dormir🌱 me ayudo muchoo(yo creo que fue la crema esta) para que no me salieran tantas estrias, y la sigo usando 5 meses despues 💞😶 para que se baje el color de unas cuantas que me salieron en las piernas🎉🎊muy buena, la recomiendo..... TIP: USENLA 3 VECES AL DIA, (OH MAS) ANTES DURANTE Y DESPUES DEL EMBARAZO.....
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Odessa, TX
This stuff works awesome! I used it throughout my first pregnancy and didn't have any stretch marks until the end of my pregnancy. I woke up one morning and my tummy had dropped so much all of a sudden and received a few stretch marks. I have really really dry skin and it prevented them for a very long time! It's really thick though
Dry, Combination, Mature / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Houston , TX
I love my cocoa butter. I think this is an affordable serum. It is on the greasy side, but is worth it. I love the way my skin feels. The cocoa butter also helps with any hyperpigmentation.
Oak Island, NC
This stuff is awesome! I'm young and I don't really have wrinkles yet, but I am starting to get laugh lines. This stuff is going to prevent so many wrinkles!
Combination / Acne
sunny isles beach
I used this product in my pregnancy and it's amazing I don't have stretch marks I recommend you and my belly is so soft
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Sun Damage
Cherryville, NC
I have been using this since i had surgery in febuary of this yeah and its helped lighten my stretchmarks alot
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
Nanaimo, BC
Loved it!  A little pricy, but the tin goes a long way which makes it really worth it.  My skin does feel a little oily after, so I wouldn't apply it in the morning, but it is a great night time serum.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Glenrothes, Fife
Currently using this for my stretch marks - get a lot when expecting a baba! Never been entirely fond of the cocoa smell, but it's definitely helping! Would definitely recommend
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Llevo un mes utilizándola y me está encantando. He notado un cambio en mi piel ya que la he notado más hidratada, me han desaparecido algunas manchas y tiene más luminosidad.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines