BY PALMER'S

This serum helps smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles by encouraging skin s natural repairing process with retinol and vitamin C. Helps to reduce the look of discoloration, dullness and fine lines. Natural extracts provide a luxurious feel and leave skin looking radiant. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
abigail l.
abigail l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cuando estuve embarazada usaba esta, mi esposo me la huntaba siempre despues del baño justo antes de dormir🌱 me ayudo muchoo(yo creo que fue la crema esta) para que no me salieran tantas estrias, y la sigo usando 5 meses despues 💞😶 para que se baje el color de unas cuantas que me salieron en las piernas🎉🎊muy buena, la recomiendo.....

TIP: USENLA 3 VECES AL DIA, (OH MAS) ANTES DURANTE Y DESPUES DEL EMBARAZO.....
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product faithfully when I was pregnant with both my children! My first child I used it all day every time I had to itch! I had no stretch marks anywhere! My second child on the other hand I didn't use as much in some spots and it shows that it works! The spots that I didn't use faithfully on I got small stretch marks! I highly recommend keeping this product on you any where you go while being pregnant!
Tatiana B.
Tatiana B.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product in my pregnancy and it's amazing I don't have stretch marks I recommend you and my belly is so soft
Monica D.
Monica D.
Asbury park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this since i had surgery in febuary of this yeah and its helped lighten my stretchmarks alot
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Beaverton, OR
This stuff is awesome! I'm young and I don't really have wrinkles yet, but I am starting to get laugh lines. This stuff is going to prevent so many wrinkles!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Crowley, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works awesome! I used it throughout my first pregnancy and didn't have any stretch marks until the end of my pregnancy. I woke up one morning and my tummy had dropped so much all of a sudden and received a few stretch marks. I have really really dry skin and it prevented them for a very long time! It's really thick though
Morgane C.
Morgane C.
Nanaimo, BC
Loved it!  A little pricy, but the tin goes a long way which makes it really worth it.  My skin does feel a little oily after, so I wouldn't apply it in the morning, but it is a great night time serum.
Cairan M.
Cairan M.
Glenrothes, Fife
Currently using this for my stretch marks - get a lot when expecting a baba! Never been entirely fond of the cocoa smell, but it's definitely helping! Would definitely recommend
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing, quite thick but very nourishing. I think it's effective and would reccomend it I receive it free it was travel size , nice packaging.
shiviee v.
shiviee v.
surrey, BC
This works i had really dry skin during both my pregnancies but i used this daily on my tummy and it stopped the scratching and also helped with reducing the stretch marks