Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Post Natal Firming Lotion, 8.5 Oz. uploaded by Kiara G.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Post Natal Firming Lotion, 8.5 Oz.
  • "Loved this product! Always was a big fan of Palmer's, I used this product and the Palmer's Skin Therapy oil to combat post natal stretch marks and began seeing results within a week. I have dry skin and went through a series dry patched skin and this product moisturized my skin without leaving it sticky or oily. Helped tighten and lighten dark marks" in 13 reviews
  • "I love the smell of cocoa butter and I love this product keep my skin looking wonderful BUT ive done a lot of research and they can not prove that it actually helps with stretch marks like advertised and even my doctor said any type of lotion with vitamin E should be used not just necessary cocoa butter " in 2 reviews
Marivel R.
Austin
I like using it on my stomach and legs very moisturizing for the skin. Can have that tacky feeling at first but I notice it seems to go away once you rub it all in. Price can be a little pricey so look out for coupons.
Jonica R.
Columbus , OH
After both babies I've used Palmer's. I can't say my stretch marks went away but my skin remained smooth and flawless nonetheless. Def recommend it for moms and non moms lol. Great skin regimen
Tanna-Rae H.
Front royal, VA
I used this after each of my five babies and really feel like it helped restore the moisture to my skin. Especially during those hospital stays! Inexpensive and available at drug stores and convenience stores.
Rana S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Such an amazing product really helped with my stretch marks throughout my pregnancy and after my pregnancy. It lasted for me and bought more when I needed it. I bought it from target.
yvette g.
San diego, CA
I received a sample of this product and I was pretty excited to try. I didn't notice a huge difference since it was a small sample but I really loved how it made my skin feel. It wasn't overly oily like most lotions so that was a plus. I looked up the price and it's pretty average. Will recommend.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you have dry itchy skin that had lost its firmness? This coco butter lotion by palmers is great! It helps the dryness and gives more elasticity to your skin. Works really good on stretch marks.
Jessica S.
Ferndale, MI
This product felt very greasy and had a strong smell. It did nothing to prevent or lessen my stretch marks. Very moisturizing but I can get the same experience with different products
Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
Using this during my first pregnancy and it has been a god send. I'm 5 1/2 month pregnant with a bump and I have no marks at all. It's still early but I'm still grateful for it.
Tiffany H.
Meadville
So helpful while I was pregnant. I believe it helped to soften my skin while also making the stretch marks less noticeable. Really love that cocoa butter smell as well.
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
I used multiple products from Palmer's. My all time favorite lotion brand. Used this product while and after my pregnancy and it helped a lot with my dry skin. The only lotion I really trust to not irritate my skin.