BeautyBodyBody CarePalmer's
Cocoa Butter Formula Original Solid Jar

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar

Cocoa Butter: a rich natural moisturizer that leaves skin soft and silky, tranforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin. Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance.

Has anyone tried this product ? Did you like it?
Has anyone tried Palmer’s Cocoa Butter formula for their body? I was curious about it and whether it’s a smooth and fast-drying product or if it stays on and feels sticky for a while after applying. I also want to know if it works to moisturize and smooth skin.
Has anyone every used this? What are your thoughts and what did you use it for[product:palmers-cocoa-butter-jar-with-vitamin-e] ?
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I used this when I was in the military. It's super moisturizing. Left my skin feeling soft. It also smells soo soo good! in reviews
...your skin super soft and smooth. Would recommend to anyone with rough and dry skin. in reviews
I also used it while pregnant to help reduce any prevent stretch marks on my belly.in reviews
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,033 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is extremely good for scars. I had 56 staples going down the side of my leg (October 2017) and once it closed all the way I started using the cocoa butter directly on it 1-2 times daily. I was so scared of a huge scar, but this prevented it from becoming very noticeable. My orthopedic surgeon recommended this over the OTC products made for scarring. I also use it on my whole body in the winter for my dry skin. I ALWAYS have this as a staple. Highly recommended. I added before and after pics (my leg lost weight cuz I had gastric bypass (august 2019) to get the weight off my knee. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Nursing Butter Nipple Cream For Pregnancy And Breastfeeding
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I take Palmers Cocoa Butter heals softens relieves my rough dry skin. I work in retail and when I day this helps it really does. It smells fantastic while hydrating my hands. Believe me when I say this stopped my skin from cracking ov r this harsh winter. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar
Rebecca T.
Eastpointe, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar uploaded by Rebecca T.
My skin gets so dry in the winter, Palmer’s solid cocoa butter formula is my go to to hydrate my skin. I love the scent, so soft and it lasts all day. This is very affordable and there is also a lotion formula if you prefer that. I have used this for years, I keep some in my car so my skin doesn’t chap. I will continue to buy this cocoa butter.
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,646 reviews
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I adore Palmers. I have two different formulas. I use this for my heels. I got a really rough pedicure this last time and my heels cracked, bleeding making them difficult to walk on. This heeled them instantly!
Catherine  D.
Forest Park, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar uploaded by Catherine  D.
This is all I use on my skin! It’s like butter for the body, it melts on after a hot shower. Also helps with scars and marks. Feels smooth and soft on my skin and hands.
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar uploaded by Elena U.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar uploaded by Elena U.
It is an oil for dry skin of any part of the body. The consistency is hard butter, it smells very tasty cocoa. Well nourishes, moisturizes, heals and softens the skin. Free of parabens and phthalates. Not tested on animals. Suitable for skin prone to eczema.
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar uploaded by Hollie R.
This is one of my holy grail products so I always have a tub or two of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Nursing Butter Nipple Cream For Pregnancy And Breastfeeding. I have always been in love with the luscious scent and the way it keeps my skin silky soft all day long. The thick texture melts into skin and absorbs nicely locking in moisturize so there’s no need to keep reapplying. I use it head to toe every day to keep my skins moisture barrier strong and my skin smooth. This is a must have!
Chelsea  C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar uploaded by Chelsea  C.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar uploaded by Chelsea  C.
Purchased at: Target
My skin Looks beautiful and I love this product ! 😫 It moisturizing and nourishing and the texture is thick. I love pushing it on my skin because it’s like a butter cream. I notice a difference ☺️🥰 and my boyfriend loves the smell of it . 10000% recommendation Cocoa Butter Formula Night Renewal Cream Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Nursing Butter Nipple Cream For Pregnancy And Breastfeeding Firming Butter Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Nursing Butter Nipple Cream For Pregnancy And Breastfeeding Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Body Lotion, Fragrance Free
Tierra B.
New Orleans
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar uploaded by Tierra B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally the key to smooth and soft skin! Applying this right after a warm shower will have your skin smooth and hydrated all day long. I would highly recommend buying some and it is so affordable. I love using this every night as a moisturizer.
Sophia B.
Oceanside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar uploaded by Sophia B.
I have been using this for years and I’m still amazed at the scent and feeling of my skin after each use. It is a cure for dry skin and leaves it hydrated all day long! I recommend this to people with dry and sensitive skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monique E.
Oxnard, CA
Alexa B.
Doral, FL
il y a 3 ans
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Original Solid Jar ? I would like to know is this cream is efficient for the stretch marks?
Alexa B. il y a 3 ans
Thank u so much dear! 😀🤗
Maura C.
Pensacola, FL
il y a 3 ans
Ruth E. il y a 3 ans
I know people can have different results, I’m just speaking from experience. I have very dry skin and I tried Palmer’s. It smells very good and it moisturized okay, but it wasn’t the best thing in the world. Right now I’m using Nivea and I think it’s doing a great job. Hope this helps!