Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersPalmer's
Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Lotion 400ml

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Lotion 400ml

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanner 400ml

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanner 400ml; 400ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Lotion 400ml!
Jeni I.
Crestwood, KY
This is the best for gradual and very natural looking tan! It smells amazing and you don’t get orange. It’s very comfortable with pump. Very gentle and also hydrates pretty good. I would for sure use again and I recommend it!
Kyla J.
montgomery
I love cocoa butter and this is a favorite for me it is refreshing and its good believe me u have to try it it will blow your mind
Lori J.
Walton, Surrey
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Lotion 400ml uploaded by Lori J.
Guys I only bought [product:palmers-cocoa-butter-formula-natural-bronze-body-lotion,-gradual-tanning-moisturizer,-135-oz] today and I applied it after my shower and honestly for a bronzing body lotion there is a mild tan on my body and I can see the difference.Its unbelievable.It doesn’t stain anything and still I look more bronze and not like a Casper gost...I’m loving it already..♥️♥️
Anniina O.
Rossendale, Rossendale
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Lotion 400ml uploaded by Anniina O.
Do not use if you have sensitive skin! I used this a couple of times but on the 3rd time I got a horrible rash on my legs! I don't know why but it wasn't nice. I have dry sensitive skin so this product is not for me! Works well, it gives you a nice tan and smells OK but it is strong! Not buying again. My rash is already better - thanks to antihistamine cream.
Cathryn B.
Cefn glas , Bridgend
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Lotion 400ml uploaded by Cathryn B.
Who doesn't love the smell of cocoa butter ❤️😍. Sooo good I want to eat it! I usually struggle with tanning lotions, but this absolutely loves my skin! Soaks in well and doesn't take long to dry. Im very pale so worry about looking too orange but the shade of bronze you get from this is perfect 👌
gulseren C.
woking
Great smell , great colour , no streaks . It’s gentle gives a really nice glow and medium results
thia W.
Love this product (along with all other palmers products lol) leaves you with a really nice and natural looking tan and super easy to apply! also smells allot better than most other tanning products.
zielle L.
millthorpe
this lotion is amazing. i’ve always been so scared to try fake tanning so i went with this tanning lotion. best decision ever! it works so well. it gives you a glowing tan without being captain obvious. if you use every other day it will gradually darken your skin and give it an amazing glow.
Emily A.
glasgow
This is a great product for a gradual, natural looking tan. Smells absolutely amazing, just like the original cocoa butter moisturiser. However does stick a little in between fingers but this is not too noticeable. LOVE this product!![product:palmers-cocoa-butter-formula-natural-bronze-body-lotion,-gradual-tanning-moisturizer,-135-oz]
Sophie B.
This is a good and affordable product! Usually when I use a gradual tanning moisturiser it will end up being patchy or you won’t be able to see it but this one goes on completely smoothly without being patchy and keeps my skin moisturised while giving it a natural glow!

Looking for your answer?