BY PALMER'S

Gradually Builds & Maintains A Natural Looking Tan Moisturizes & Softens For All Skin Tones with Vitamin E This creamy, moisturizing lotion, with a special combination of pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E, is the perfect way to keep your skin beautiful and healthy with a natural-looking glow. With just a touch of self-tanner, Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze creates a delicate, sun-kissed, summer glow all year long.  Gradually, build a subtle tan within a few days, while deeply moisturizing your skin tone year round with Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze.  This product not tested on animals. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marianne G.
Edinburg, TX
I have been using this product for about a month but I've used Palmer's cocoa butter products since I was pregnant. It really helped to keep my skin soft all day and the smell is addicting to me. Reminds me if my grandmother and her big tub of cocoa butter by the bed for her dry skin... I started with this product because of the natural bronze, I'm super fair but I don't want to tan and this helps me to look not so pale.
Vanessa A.
Nampa, ID
The smell is the biggest con for this product. I have fair skin so it really didn't do much by giving me a deep tan. It is in my opinion a better moisturizer than a tanner its best if you used this before bed. Does not leave any streaks what so ever. It doesn't really have a greasy feel but the smell is a negative it's not the worst smell but not the best.
Well first let me start off by saying that I frosted used this product with my grandmother and she uses it all the time and it does really work it last for a good amount of time for me the price is okay because you do get along in there so yeah and it smells amazing I just love it a lot and yes I would recommend it and I use this product almost every day
Winter is COMING! That means dry skin season plus my skin is sensative, so finding a lotion that works well is hard. Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion is AMAZING and totally worth EVERY penny. PALMERS does NOT clog my pores, nor does it feel like I'm wearing a layer of paint. Plus it helps build your color with daily use!
Armani M.
Aberdeen, MD
The coco butter smells really good. I recall buying a stretch mark creme similar to the body lotion and it was absolutely amazing. It smelled nice, it was super cremey and it was very hydrating. I have very dry skin so I was so surprised that it actually worked! Normally most drugstore brand body cremes don't work to well with my skin.
Love his product it leaves my skin very sof and shining, it last for a long time and also it smells awesome, it is not expensive , I bought mine at walgreens very cheap. very good to take it to the beach , I will keep on buying this product is very good and also u can use it for the hair.
Aaliyah R.
I love Palmer's cocoa butter. I love the smell of the lotion and how it makes my skin looks and feels. It helps moisturized my skin and gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The price is good so it's one of my go to for cocoa butter lotions. I would definitely buy again.
Kymberly B.
Holiday
Palmer's products are an easy choice when it comes down to quality at an affordable price. This is my go to lotion after a day at the beach. I sometimes use it when my skin is still wet after a shower, or when I've rinsed off at the poolside showers.
Katelyn K.
Gable, SC
I love anything with cocoa butter in it but this product uses it to their best advantage. It provides with enough moisture so your skin doesn't feel dry but it doesn't give you that greasy look or feeling either, which is most important in my opinion
Mollie M.
Columbus Grv, OH
The only thing that helped with my itchy pregnant belly.....bought at local walmart but have seen it at many different places( rite aid, meijer...) has very little scent to it. Not sticky or greasy and it lasts!!!! Recommended to friends and sister
Isobel K.
How subtle does the moisturizer gradually tan you ?
Ellie L.
What is it like for really pale skin? I'm wanting to add a bit of colour but I'm scared of turning quite dark and/or orange...
Chloe H.
How many hours does it take to develop?