BY PALMER'S

Gradually Builds & Maintains A Natural Looking Tan Moisturizes & Softens For All Skin Tones with Vitamin E This creamy, moisturizing lotion, with a special combination of pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E, is the perfect way to keep your skin beautiful and healthy with a natural-looking glow. With just a touch of self-tanner, Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze creates a delicate, sun-kissed, summer glow all year long.  Gradually, build a subtle tan within a few days, while deeply moisturizing your skin tone year round with Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze.  This product not tested on animals. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
I love this tanner! After one application I had a nice color already. I'm super impatient, so gradual tanners usually aren't my favorite. The other one I've used is the jergens firming which I like as well. I feel like with palmers you get more for the same price and I love the color this gives. It only comes in one shade but it's not orange at all and after one time using it it gives you a nice over all base. I can't wait to use it tonight because I'm sure it'll give a great bronze color. I probably wouldn't use it more then two nights in a row though. The smell is nice, just like a light chocolate scent and I woke up this morning and there was no "self tanner" smell. Which is awesome because I could easily wear this to work or college and it wouldn't give an unpleasant scent! Also it dries quickly, almost immediately after application. Over all I will repurchase this product and am absolutely loving this!
Aimee A.
This is a must have and I keep one in the house all year round. It last me a long time because I mainly use this product on problem areas such as my face, stomach due to having given birth this year and the heels on my feet. i would not go anywhere without this product and it has also been used as a moisturizer under my makeup.
Kymberly B.
Holiday
Palmer's products are an easy choice when it comes down to quality at an affordable price. This is my go to lotion after a day at the beach. I sometimes use it when my skin is still wet after a shower, or when I've rinsed off at the poolside showers.
Tayler B.
Kenai, AK
This was pretty moisturizing and did give off a nice color. Didn't feel like it was too pricey. I don't find myself picking it up too often though. And not a huge fan of the scent. I did however feel all day that my skin was moisturized.
Katarzyna D.
Tampa, FL
I love this one as well as other Palmer's products! Great scent, good effect of bronzing and it leaves your skin smooth and good looking. Good price for great quality.
Kayle S.
Tonganoxie, Ks
I like the smell of this and the fell of it too. it doesn't leave a gross residue feeling or a waxy hot clogged up feeling of my pores. it makes my skin feel super great, would recommend pretty highly.
Marianne G.
Edinburg, TX
I have been using this product for about a month but I've used Palmer's cocoa butter products since I was pregnant. It really helped to keep my skin soft all day and the smell is addicting to me. Reminds me if my grandmother and her big tub of cocoa butter by the bed for her dry skin... I started with this product because of the natural bronze, I'm super fair but I don't want to tan and this helps me to look not so pale.
Vanessa A.
Nampa, ID
The smell is the biggest con for this product. I have fair skin so it really didn't do much by giving me a deep tan. It is in my opinion a better moisturizer than a tanner its best if you used this before bed. Does not leave any streaks what so ever. It doesn't really have a greasy feel but the smell is a negative it's not the worst smell but not the best.
Winter is COMING! That means dry skin season plus my skin is sensative, so finding a lotion that works well is hard. Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion is AMAZING and totally worth EVERY penny. PALMERS does NOT clog my pores, nor does it feel like I'm wearing a layer of paint. Plus it helps build your color with daily use!
Aaliyah R.
I love Palmer's cocoa butter. I love the smell of the lotion and how it makes my skin looks and feels. It helps moisturized my skin and gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The price is good so it's one of my go to for cocoa butter lotions. I would definitely buy again.
Isobel K.
How subtle does the moisturizer gradually tan you ?
Ellie L.
What is it like for really pale skin? I'm wanting to add a bit of colour but I'm scared of turning quite dark and/or orange...
Chloe H.
How many hours does it take to develop?