Helps Prevent Protect Chapped, Cracked or Wind-Burned Lips Cherry Tint Soothing Skin Protectant Sunscreen With Vitamin E 2 Long Lasting Moisture 3 Ultra-Moisturizing Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands.
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF 15, Dark Chocolate/Mint, .15 oz!
Product Highlights
“...great scent. I am also in love with the Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion for dry skin. Smells exactly like this product. The lotion really hydrates your hands. I just bought me some for the holidays!” in 30 reviews
“...finger to rub the balm onto any dry areas of my face and hands. It is very moisturizing and lasts a decent amount of time.” in 26 reviews
“Seriously the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever used. And it smells amazing! I also love that it has SPF because you lips need protection too! This is the only lip balm out of my way too large stash that I have repurchased multiple times. ” in 14 reviews
“Favorite ever. So smooth and silky. I love the smell as well. It's hard to find at walmart. ” in 7 reviews
“I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The tint is not too much, just subtle enough to give some color to my lips. It is creamy, smells like chocolate and my boyfriend loves the flavor. It leaves my lips soft without drying them out. 10/10! ” in 4 reviews
I like Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF 15, Dark Chocolate/Mint, .15 oz it so much, it's a great moisture, the best lip balm's aroma for me, doesn't give a bad thick layer on lips, it's light and effective, that's why I love it 💕
New cairo
i like it for daily use the texture is not too slippery or glossy it looks very natural on the lips, the taste is very good though it has spf in it that can make it taste really bad the spf factor is a catch you rarely find balms with spf
Egypt alexandria
It is a good Moisturizer but not for long time so you should work on it . but i liked the colour because it is not too shiny
jeddah,saudi arabia
Moisturizing, Smooth , Affordable, But when i go to sunny places after using it i feel my lips are hurting me
Florida
Comenzando que me encanta el olor que tiene ,el mío es de Dark chocolate y Cherry ,me mantiene los labios hidratados por largo periodo de tiempo y en ocasiones uso un poco antes de mi labial cuando tengo los labios muy resecos y quedé mi labial perfecto y no cuarteado. Plus tiene factor de protección solar de 15! 😍
Detroit
Purchased at: Target
This product works pretty well, it’s very moisturizing on my lips and glides on effortlessly. The smell of it is also very nice. The only problem I have with this is that it slightly burns (more like a tingle maybe?) every time i apply it to my lips, so I’m probably just sensitive to an ingredient in this.
Burned my lips. Sticking to all things Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm from now on. Smell and taste weren’t bad, smelled just like anything else Palmer’s. But after just a few minutes, my lips were dry, cracked, and sensitive. Wouldn’t recommend.
Mason, OH
I absolutely love this brand! I use this lip balm daily. It smells amazing first of all, but it’s perfect for the cold season! It doesn’t feel sticky in anyway and I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who doesn’t really like to have balm on. Love!
ahmadi
Love this stuff Very moisturizing not too heavy or makes your lips flaky afterwards I especially love the scent ( vanillay ) And i love the sun block factor and even though its on the oily side its great under matt lip sticks
Golden, CO
This is a great everyday chapstick. It keeps my lips smooth and moisturized for hours so I do not need to apply it very long, making it last FOREVER. It is a bit thick, but super moisturizing and a great value.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...