BY PALMER'S

Helps Prevent Protect Chapped, Cracked or Wind-Burned Lips Cherry Tint Soothing Skin Protectant Sunscreen With Vitamin E 2 Long Lasting Moisture 3 Ultra-Moisturizing Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. see more...

Amy M.
Mantua, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have the ultra moisturizing lip balm, and it is amazing! I'm on my second tube of it, and it works better than some of the other lip balms! It keeps my lips feeling so smooth and hydrated all day long! Sometimes I'll put it on at night, and my lips feel so good in the morning! I highly recommend this to anyone who is having trouble finding a chapstick/lip balm that works for them!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g more...
This lip balm was a cheap choice in a quick decision I had to make. I’m glad it was available but I wouldn’t buy again! It gave mild relief to my dry lips, my lips weren’t severely chapped or cracking so it wouldn’t have taken much. This also does not last a long time on the lips, I have to reapply often to get continued relief
Erin J.
Just got this for the first time ever when I saw it randomly while Christmas Shopping. I try anything Palmers if I see it. And so far I’m very happy with this purchase. I’d love to try more of he brands lip products
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g more...
Absolutely love this lip balm, the only thing that I’ve been using on my lips for months. Package is pretty standard for a lip balm. Very long lasting, smells good, and keeps lips moisturized all day.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this at a Dollar tree store without even knowing it was a chapstick... The cocoa butter works wonder on my lips and I love that it has SPF to protect them in the sun... I will definitely buy some more soon!
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g more...
I lobe this palmers lip balm. It is very easy to take along with you and store in small areas. It also smells really good like fresh cocoa butter. It helps sooth and and prevents cracked dry lips. It also.protcts it as well. It moisturize my lips so well and keeps them very hydrated. I repurchased this one for my daughter to carry along with her at school as well. I highly recommend to keep this lip balm with you it is amazing. It is also very affordable you could find this lip balm at the dollar tree for $1.
Melanie S.
Union Beach, NJ
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF 15, Dark Chocolate/Mint, .15 oz This is one of my absolute favorite lip balms. I have one at work, in my purse and at home. It has a great flavor and scent. It does not make my lips feel greasy. It has vitamin E and makes lips feel soft. It has SPF 15 which helps protect my lips from the sun. It keeps them from being chapped in the winter. I 100% recommend this product!
Raven M.
I love this for any time of the year. Keeps chapped lips away and has sunscreen so there's a bonus! It's very affordable and worth the buy. It's small enough to put in your pocket or bag and works better than some other lip balms I've used. Definitely with the purchase!!
Megan J.
I cannot get over how moisturizing this is. I picked it up on a whim and am so happy I did. It doesn't have a thick feeling to it at all. My lips have been moisturized for hours now. I really like that it does have SPF in it so I can also protect my lips. I actually prefer this over the brand I was using the most. Highly recommend if you need good moisture.
Kristie T.
This was my first time trying this lips balm and I must admit that it works so well that I purchased four more so that I could have plenty on hand for later. Of course with Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, it immediately moisturized my lips and gave them a shine. The aroma was to die for and the price was very reasonable.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have a sunscreen taste?
nat m.
Is it good for people with sensitive skin?
Hannah
Anyone find it drying????
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
What are the ingredients?
Tara B.
Where did y'all find the flavored ones? I found the original at Dollar Tree and liked it for the little bit of SPF & the shape fits lips perfectly!