Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF 15, Dark Chocolate/Mint, .15 oz

BY PALMER'S

Helps Prevent Protect Chapped, Cracked or Wind-Burned Lips Cherry Tint Soothing Skin Protectant Sunscreen With Vitamin E 2 Long Lasting Moisture 3 Ultra-Moisturizing Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. see more...

Savannah G.
Boone, NC
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g
I loved this product for a bit, I took it to work because it fit in my uniform and kept my lips hydrated all night. One day while working I put it on and about five min later I started uncontrollably itching my lips. I had no idea what was going on! I could not stop itching them! They started to swell. The only relief I had was when I washed off the Chapstick with water and submerged my lips in water as well. I had to take a antihistamine! I understand that this could be a side effect for sensitive lips, but I try many different products and I've never had this happen before. Buyers beware with sensitive skin! This is why it stuck me as so strange because cocoa butter is supposed to soothe all types, but it failed to do that for me!
Nese K.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g
I LOVE this lip balm more than any other I have ever tried in my life. I have a really bad lip biting habit (gross, I know!) that I am trying to break. I have tried several times to break this habit but now I think I am finally going to do it because of this lip balm. It makes me lips SO incredibly soft that I just want them to always look this way! My lips don't feel greasy or sticky. It definitely has long lasting moisturizing qualities. I have gone 2 days so far with using this to prevent myself from biting my lips and it has helped so much. No more dry flaky grossness on my lips!! I also feel like it makes my lips look a little more plump, but that's probably all in my head. Highly recommended.
Michelle C.
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g
Picked this up at the Family Dollar vs the usual $5 price elsewhere! I was looking for a lip balm with spf as the skin on the lips is quite thin and susceptible to skin cancer and sunburns and for a dollar, I figured why not give it a try.

It smells amazing. Think marshmallows.
Texture is good and not sticky. Hydrates lips but could moisturize longer. Need to reapply a lil more often than 2 hours, but that could be me as I have dry skin and generally very chapped lips. Definitely worth getting if you see it for cheap!
Elizabeth N.
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g
I picked up this product because I had heard many people rave about how it was a great lip balm.
I have naturally dry lips that get chapped very easily so I am always applying lip balm. Sadly, I was not impressed with this lip balm. It didn't seem to do much for my lips. It wasn't moisturizing for me. I keep it in my purse for now as a back up when I am out, but I won't be repurchasing it and I do not recommend it to people I know.
Wanda M.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g
One day when my family and I were shopping at our local Dollar Tree, I found this product and decided to try it out. I knew that since it was made by Palmer's, it would be a great product. Boy, was I right about that! After purchasing the product and using it, I found that my lips were so much more smoothr and silkier. I also enjoyed the cocoa butter scent as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
kathygraves
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g
Absorbed quickly. My lips have been really dry, so I don't know if it is the product or my lips that are giving me the trouble. I keep having to reapply it but it feels nice and smells nice. I might buy it again just to give it another chance, or give my lips another chance as the case may be.
Meghan J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g
My all-time favorite lip balm. It's smooth and keeps my lips moist all year. The value is unbelievable for the quality of the product. The tube is nice and fat, so it lasts for a long time. This lip balm exceeds my expectations after a friend's recommendation, and I recommend it all the time.
Lauren V.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g
Palmer's is one of my all time favorite brands. This lip balm is smooth without being sticky or oily. It has healing relief without tasting medicated like other balms that claim to be moisturizing. The taste sweet but neutral. This is another win for Palmer's, absolutely recommend.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g
I love all Palmer's cocoa butter products and just happened to see this lip balm in the Dollar Tree! I'll never find it in there again, but I've already bought another from Walmart and all my friends love it as well. great product, great moisturizer, my favorite lip balm!
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
Review for: Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15 oz; 4 g
I have been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm with Vitamin E for about a month now and I love how it repairs my chapped lips and keeps them kissably soft. It smells just as yummy as it works. I will definitely be buying this again once I run out.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have a sunscreen taste?
nat m.
Is it good for people with sensitive skin?
Hannah
Anyone find it drying????
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
What are the ingredients?
Tara B.
Where did y'all find the flavored ones? I found the original at Dollar Tree and liked it for the little bit of SPF & the shape fits lips perfectly!