Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Gel Oil uploaded by samantha m.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Gel Oil uploaded by Dominique B.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Gel Oil uploaded by Marcia G.

BY PALMER'S

An advanced gel oil moisturizer that can be used all over the body.  This unique formula absorbs quickly and contains an exclusive blend of pure cocoa butter, vitamin E, shea butter, jojoba oil, with the added benefit of SPF 15 UVA/UVB sun protection to moisturize, soothe and protect skin.  Our innovative product may be used on dry skin or after shower or bath on damp skin as needed.  Promotes healthy, radiant-looking skin while imparting a natural glow.  Palmer s is against animal testing. ; see more...

• Has anyone noticed real results using this product?1 Answers
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Gel Oil
  • "I used this butter for my strech marks in my legs and it work so good, its very moisturizing and helps to reduces the white color that my marks has, i love the smell and how it works " in 5 reviews
Kryssie H.
Decatur, GA
This product smells good and goes on smoothly but it leaves a residue on your clothes. I don't like anything that leaves behind an oily film and this product definitely will. The hydration is there and it has a pleasant smell, I just want impressed by the film.
Sam S.
Saint paul, MN
I bought this for my brief trip to LA and I needed a sunscreen/tanning oil/daily lotion... let me tell you this works as all three. It smells so nice and it's oily when you touch it but once it's on your skin it's not sticky or anything. Get ready for a lovely tan while your skin stays hydrated.
Brittany P.
I used this product throughout each day of my pregnancy. It felt moisturizing and easy to work with, for sure. My mother in law introduced it to me. It was relatively inexpensive, so that was a bonus. I would most definitely purchase this product again, if I were to have more children.
Jessica B.
This stuff is amazing! All my soon to be mommy's this is a must buy! When I was pregnant with my daughter I used this every day, in the morning after a shower and right before bed. I already had pre-existing stretch marks and I kid you not it made some of the ones I already had start to fade. I already had my daughter and am continuing to use this and I absolutely love it! I never got a new stretch mark and as I said before it's fading away some of my old ones! The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized. It is a little greasy feeling at first because it kind of melts down when you rub it in but after a few minutes it absorbs into your skin so nicely. The only thing I don't like about it is the little tub it comes in. I wish it were in a bottle or tube maybe? But even still, I will be repurchasing and definitely recommend it to any mommy or someone who has stretch marks. This stuff is wonderful!
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Love this stuff! I put it on all my stretch marks after having my son and they have faded so much!! It is a great value and a good price! I recommend to anyone with stretch marks or who wants to moisturize their skin!
Dominique B.
hollywood, FL
This stuff literally smells like chocolate and the scent lasts forever. I always get complimented on how I smell when I apply this. Super moisturizing and absorbs into the skin nicely.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, NC
This product works great for stretch marks on my belly. I am currently 19 weeks pregnant and am due in November. It is so moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling wonderful
Kiara B.
Arlington, WA
I am currently 8 months pregnant and have been using this product my whole pregnancy. Yes I have stretched but my stomach only has a very faded stretch mark. This product has saved my belly :) Will use it for all pregnancies to come.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I used this all the time when I was pregnant so I wouldn't get stretch marks and man does this stuff work! It doesn't really have a scent just like cocoa butter and it's soft on the skin I would recommend this
Jadira R.
Allentown, PA
This product right here is amazing. I love the smell of it and the little beads feeling that disappeare as rubbing it on. Really helped with my stretch marks after birth. Loveee loveee this product. Ultimately recommend
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Has anyone noticed real results using this product?