BY PALMER'S

Palmer's cocoa butter formula for men contains pure cocoa butter and vitamin E to effectively combat rough, dry skin. It is fast absorbing, has a fresh scent and fights dry skin. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Men's Lotion
  • "I bought this for my son ,who has very dry skin. I works so well on him. This is the lotion I buy for him a the time." in 22 reviews
Aaliyah L.
Plano, TX
So I bought this about three weeks ago for my boyfriend originally and caught myself stealing it . This lotion works miracles and keeps my body super moisturized all day. Only one application does the trick and doesn't break out my face and if you don't mind products for men and their scents then this lotion will steal your heart !!! Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Men's Lotion
Jonathan L.
San Diego, CA
Smells very strong. Works pretty good at moisturizing though. It last most of day but I wouldn't say 24 hours. I use it at night on arms hands and face. I can tell a difference the next morning for sure.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I personally have not used the Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula for men but I do use the one for women I have used it since I was pregnant with my first baby about 4 or 5 years ago and I use it every time I'm pregnant to help with the dryness and itchiness you know caused by all the hormones and stuff during pregnant seeing I can only imagine that the men's lotion is just as great as the one for women so I would highly recommend this product anything from Palmer's is really good and so smooth that smooth healing lotion and it smells good
Caslyn D.
Miami Lakes, FL
I used to buy this for my boyfriend all the time. Reason being that I love Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula lotion and have used it for years. But this has the best SCENT for men, however its subtle and not overpowering at all. It's something I would definitely purchase again and the price is right also. Living in the caribbean you don't want a lotion that is too heavy and greasy and this is definitely it plus that light delicious masculine smell. Awesome.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I purchased this for my husband in hopes that he would be more apt to use lotion on a daily basis. This was on sale at our local Reny's. I LOVE Palmer's products, but for whatever reason, I have had the experience where the pumps on these bottles (on my own regular palmer's lotion as well) seem to break. He is still able to use the lotion, as long as he opens up the cap.
Adammah R.
Atlanta, GA
MAJOR KEY ALERT! 🔑🗝 Lol no, but seriously this stuff is great. I have the original one and my brother has this kind. It smells magnificent. 😹 I even use it myself sometimes. This leaves my skin soft and smooth. Everyone asks me how my hands are so soft and I always prescribe them to any Palmer's cocoa butter lotion. You can honestly get this anywhere (Walmart, Target, CVS, ect...). Even better, it's not even pricey, it's super affordable. I use this on a daily basis and love it so much! Highly recommended.
Rachel S.
Douglasville, GA
This is a good product for men because it has a manly smell to it. It's not greasy bit it doesn't seem to keep the moisture in as well as some other brands my fiancé has tried. His skin isn't super dry but if it were, we'd probably have to look for something that's more moisturizing. Overall, it's a decent product for men and it has a nice clean smell.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
This is a really great product for men! I love how happy this made my husband! He has the most roughest skin ever! This worked out great for him. He was very satisfied how this product worked. It left his skin so soft and smelling really good! We always are sure to have a bottle around! Definitely worth the money!
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Hubby has diabetes and was on the search for a great working and smelling lotion. This works great and doesn't leave greasy feeling hands afterwards. Very gentle for anyone to use. I liked it so much I went and bought the original for myself. I have already recommended this to my family and friends.
Sadie J.
Virginia Bch, VA
My boyfriend uses this lotion. It smells soooo good on him. He smells like s cocoa cookie.. nom, nom, nom. It leaves his skin all silky and smooth. These a cologney fresh smell to it. Its gentle to his skin. I would recommend this lotion to all men, whether you have dry skin or not.