Amanda f.
miami, FL
Does it really work? In what time can you see the difference? In which part of the body have you used it?
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
3 months, 1 week ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
im not pregnant but have started to gain weight. i been using this, the tummy butter concentrate, & the palmers healing lotion regularly all over my body for the past month and ive seen a huge improvement in my skin! I focus on places i see strech marks and places i know they are prone to forming like stomach, breasts, thighs, legs, & arms. ive been using day & night and i started seeing a change the first week.
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It definitely works . I use it to prevent stretch marks . 3 of my friends used this while pregnant and they didn't get any stretch marks .
Karla G.
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
4 months ago
It works best to prevent future stretch marks. I have used it on my outer thighs which is where I get them more frequently. If you're trying to diminish the appearance of them I recommend Mederma Scar Cream + SPF 30 Sunscreen it is amazing and has made my stretch marks blur like crazy!!