BY PALMER'S #1 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks With A Special Blend Of Pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter And Bio C-Elaste. Bio C-Elaste Is A Powerful Combination Of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet Almond Oil And Argan Oil. This Non-Greasy, All Over Body Lotion Helps Improve Elasticity And Suppleness Of Stretching Skin During And After Pregnancy. Also Recommended For Stretch Marks Associated With Weight Fluctuations. With Regular Use, Skin Elasticity Improved In 97% Of The Test Subjects. Hypoallergenic Paraben And Phthalate Free Dermatologically Tested Palmer's Is Against Animal Testing Made In Usa

• Does it really work? In what time can you see the difference? In ...3 Answers
  • I have used the palmers butter, but not the lotion, is this stro...3 Answers
  • how well does it work and does it work on all areas of streatch m...2 Answers
Nikki F.
When I was pregnant I used Palmers Coco butter massage lotion to help prevent stretch marks an to help with any existing ones, this lotion did moisturized an soothe my skin I believe it did help with some stretch marks but not all which is fine I know it's not a cure all, I enjoyed the daily lotion rubs on my tummy an body! Knowing it was doing good for my body an knowing it was great bonding for me an my baby! I did feel very refreshed an satisfied after using this coco butter the scent is pleasant an the consistency was smooth, not very thick but enough to feel it going on an sticking to where you need it, I felt protected an confident that this lotion routine was doing a lot of good for me an my stretch marks even if I didn't see immediate results this lotion takes time to work an I had nothing but time waiting for the baby! I feel that Palmers not only was good for my skin but also good for me an baby time, as I rubbed my tummy an legs I would talk to my baby an feel her move it was awesome bonding an I will always remember those times! When I think of Palmers I have fond memories an good skin! If nothing else you do get deep moisture an nice needed alone time!
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
So I have stretch marks, everywhere. My tummy, chest, butt, surrounding my thighs, and even behind my knees and under arms. Why I don't know but it sucks so much. It was especially bad when I was in high school so my parents bought me it to make sure my skin will be hydrated and the stretch marks won't be so bad. Even though I used the whole bottle i saw no difference my stretch marks kept appearing and I hated it so much. It's also a very thick consistency (duh Mariel it's body butter) and a little does not go a long way you need to use so much to over one area it's pretty annoying. The only think I liked about it was the smell of the lotion but other than that it's not worth the hype.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Palmer cocoa butter leaves my skin soft to the touch. It's not heavy but feels creamy and the scent is amazing! It smells just like chocolate. You have to rub it into your skin for it to absorb well since it is a bit concentrated. The only issue is that it leaves my skin moisturized for about 6 hours until I feel like I need to use more. As for the stretch marks, I believe it helps to prevent them but not fade them. That is important to know. You also need to be consistent because if your intention is to prevent stretch marks you need to reapply occasionally so your skin never feels dry or it could stretch out
Britany D.
My go to, ever day product for all 3 of my pregnancies. I started using this from day I got all of my positive pregnancy tests and I firmly believe it helped keep the stretch marks to a minimum. I used after all of my showers. Would I have liked zero stretch marks? Absolutely. But I've seen so much worse and consider myself lucky. And I attribute a lot.of that luck to using this. I still use this product regularly and my youngest is 2 and a half. I will likely always keep this on hand. I like the scent as well which is a bonus.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this from the time I found I was pregnant in March 2017 until I had my son in October 2017. My belly has zero stretch marks! The only place I did get stretch marks was around my hips and if I'd made sure to lotion them better I bet I'd be stretch mark free! Love this stuff and it lasts a long time, bought a second bottle but barely used it. Now I'm seeing if this will fade the stretch marks I have. Will definitely repurchase and use during future pregnancies. Recommended it to my sister in law also who is due in April!
Sarina G.
['Avenel', ''], NJ
This tummy butter by palmers worked wonders for me ! Not only did it help with my stretch marks but also with my loose skin . I would larger my stomach with this after I had my daughter and pull my waist cincher on top and go to sleep every night for a few weeks and my stretch marks were completely back to my skin color rather than purple ripping my entire stomach and sides and this product is as affordable as it gets. You can pick this up pretty much everywhere;Walmart, target, Walgreens, shoprite etc
Lauren F.
Sparta, NJ
This product is obviously number one for a reason - it is the best stretch mark cream on the market. At first it took some time to get used to the scent, but with that being said it is cocoa butter and it naturally isn't that potent. I would like if it came in other scents that are fresh & clean smelling but it's not strong enough where anyone else could smell it. I used this when I was 15 and my chest size started to grow faster than normal. After a few weeks of using this twice a day, I starting noticing that my stretch marks were vanishing. Overall great product for not only moisturizing your skin but for eliminating unwanted stretch marks.
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
I have always loved palmers lotions, when I became pregnant I decided to give this one a try. It would soak into my skin and leave it feeling very smooth. It did help reduce the marks of stretches, but never fully got rid of them. This helped reduce that red, purple color you see from very deep stretch marks. I still use this product when I’m dieting and working out to prevent more stretch marks and never have seen any additional marks when my body changes drastically.
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
I got this when I was pregnant as a gift and I tried. It was okay, it didn't really make any difference my skin did look really hydrated and supple but no difference and it didn't really prevent any stretch marks I also got a rash so I might be allergic to this and I stopped using it as soon as I had it I did notice I would get itchy after I would apply it not for very long but a little itchy and I decided to just go back to an oil that I was using before. I wouldn't really repurchases again it didn't work for me but it was a nice lotion.
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product nightly when I was pregnant. It made my skin feel very soft. My husband complained about how it smelled, but I wasn’t bothered by it (and I had severe morning sickness even into the second trimester). The price was not too bad, especially compared to other brands. I did not develop any bright red stretch marks, but I also only gained 25 pounds for my pregnancy, so that may have made a difference. I highly recommend this product.
Cristiana L.
Gresham
Does this really work??
ADRI N.
fresno, CA
is this used wen pregnant or after as well?
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this without results, any others you'd recommend
Ana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't use this product when I was pregnant because people would tell me it has so many chemicals so I was afraid of tying it. so did any of you mommies has a bad experience with this?
alexia c.
Methuen
I have stretch marks on my belly, does this really work?