BY PALMER'S #1 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks With A Special Blend Of Pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter And Bio C-Elaste. Bio C-Elaste Is A Powerful Combination Of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet Almond Oil And Argan Oil. This Non-Greasy, All Over Body Lotion Helps Improve Elasticity And Suppleness Of Stretching Skin During And After Pregnancy. Also Recommended For Stretch Marks Associated With Weight Fluctuations. With Regular Use, Skin Elasticity Improved In 97% Of The Test Subjects. Hypoallergenic Paraben And Phthalate Free Dermatologically Tested Palmer's Is Against Animal Testing Made In Usa

• Does it really work? In what time can you see the differe...3 Answers
  • Your allergic to coconut do not use this I tried to use i...1 Answers
  • Does this product work for removing the appearance of exi...3 Answers
Breanna E.
I used this throughout my entire pregnancy & even afterwards for quite a while. I used it every single day, multiple times a day. I have the most, the deepest, and the widest stretch marks I have ever seen compared to any other person whose stretch marks I have looked at after childbirth. Even my own mother. People who see my stretch marks literally cannot even believe that they are as bad as they are. I have only had 1 child. I am 5’1 and considered petit. My belly did get pretty big during my pregnancy. I didn’t get my stretch marks until the end my 3rd trimester...very upsetting. I never stopped using this product. People say creams don’t prevent stretch marks, which I have found to be true & people say the severity of your stretch marks are hereditary, which I find to be false. There is not one woman in my family who has had children, including my mother, who has stretch marks that are even close to how insanely bad mine are. I can barely even see my moms & they are only on her lower abdomen. Mine run from my pubic area all the way past the top of my belly button. Even my dermatologist told me that I couldn’t get laser & if I did the amount of money I would spend on laser treatments would be so much more money than just getting plastic surgery. So, all of that to say, I believe that If you’re going to get stretch marks there’s nothing you can really do to stop it from happening. Cream may help a little bit, but if it’s going to happen it’s going to happen. This cream smells really yummy though!!! Lol
Nikki F.
When I was pregnant I used Palmers Coco butter massage lotion to help prevent stretch marks an to help with any existing ones, this lotion did moisturized an soothe my skin I believe it did help with some stretch marks but not all which is fine I know it's not a cure all, I enjoyed the daily lotion rubs on my tummy an body! Knowing it was doing good for my body an knowing it was great bonding for me an my baby! I did feel very refreshed an satisfied after using this coco butter the scent is pleasant an the consistency was smooth, not very thick but enough to feel it going on an sticking to where you need it, I felt protected an confident that this lotion routine was doing a lot of good for me an my stretch marks even if I didn't see immediate results this lotion takes time to work an I had nothing but time waiting for the baby! I feel that Palmers not only was good for my skin but also good for me an baby time, as I rubbed my tummy an legs I would talk to my baby an feel her move it was awesome bonding an I will always remember those times! When I think of Palmers I have fond memories an good skin! If nothing else you do get deep moisture an nice needed alone time!
Leeann N.
Flushing, NY
I used this product about a decade ago, to fade stretchmarks on the outer sides of my thighs, but I wanted to leave a review about it anyway because at the time, I really did enjoy it as a moisturizer. The skin on my body was relatively normal, so I didn't experience as much dryness as I do now. It sufficed as a lightweight but moisturizing lotion. Palmer's is a super affordable brand and I heard great things about their oil for stretchmarks on a pregnant belly. However, when I got this product, I was using it on stretchmarks that were already there for quite a few years. You can only have a chance at fading them if they're fresh (red/pink in color). I do love the smell of Palmer's, though. I always smelled like cocoa butter 😁
Blaine F.
Nevada, MO
So, I think we’ve all been down the Palmer’s road if you’ve had any stretch marks, and I think we’ve all been slightly disappointed. I started getting stretch marks when I gained just the tiniest bit of weight, so I felt super insecure (not that stretch marks aren’t beautiful; embrace your beauty ladies!). I went a picked some of this chocolate smelling lotion up, because well, why not? Right? When I tell you guys I applied it twice or three times a day like the BOTTLE SUGGESTED, I did that!! And NOTHING HAPPENED. Then I got pregnant and it’s only gotten worse. What I’m saying is, Palmer’s is a great lotion for... moisturizing your skin after a shower, it smells like chocolate, but don’t expect it to lighten stretch marks.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Palmer cocoa butter leaves my skin soft to the touch. It's not heavy but feels creamy and the scent is amazing! It smells just like chocolate. You have to rub it into your skin for it to absorb well since it is a bit concentrated. The only issue is that it leaves my skin moisturized for about 6 hours until I feel like I need to use more. As for the stretch marks, I believe it helps to prevent them but not fade them. That is important to know. You also need to be consistent because if your intention is to prevent stretch marks you need to reapply occasionally so your skin never feels dry or it could stretch out
ShyAnn J.
Lamar
I had terrible stretch marks from developing too fast and weight gain. I was very insecure about my stretch marks before trying this product. Palmer’s was a spur of the moment, last hope sort of thing. After using it consistently after showers and every night before bed (twice a day) I noticed my stretch marks actually disappearing! This product also smells excellent! Like cocoa butter! The consistency is a bit thick but it definitely works! Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch MarksPalmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks
Haley T.
Bloomington
My fiancé brought this home one night and would massage it into my baby bump every couple nights a week. I do believe it worked because I didn’t get any stretch marks until my son passed his due date by a week and a half. And I also stopped applying it as frequently as we did when we first got it because my pregnant nose just could not stand the smell of it. It reminded me of a tootsie roll at first, but as I grew more pregnant, the less I liked it and now I just can’t stand the smell. I suck it up and use it still to try to lessen the appearance of the small marks I do have now.
Evelyn L.
Forest Hill, TX
I got this product because I am currently pregnant. The smell is nice it’s not really strong and it’s not that sticky ones it dries down. The price is super affordable. I use this twice a day once after I shower and before bed and so far my belly is clear. My thighs have a few stretch marks but I had those before my pregnancy and they are lightening a bit. Hopefully as my pregnancy advances this product will help keep my mark free.
Brandi F.
Grayling
This is the only stretch mark cream I have ever used because it was so well known. Although I love the smell & it leaves my skin feeling so smooth it did not help my stretch marks & I don't have severe ones either. It didn't make a noticeable difference to me. I wasn't thrilled with the results but I do like to use it to make my skin smoother to be honest. What didn't work for me, might still work for others so I gave this product 3 stars because I still use it just not for stretch marks.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this from the time I found I was pregnant in March 2017 until I had my son in October 2017. My belly has zero stretch marks! The only place I did get stretch marks was around my hips and if I'd made sure to lotion them better I bet I'd be stretch mark free! Love this stuff and it lasts a long time, bought a second bottle but barely used it. Now I'm seeing if this will fade the stretch marks I have. Will definitely repurchase and use during future pregnancies. Recommended it to my sister in law also who is due in April!
Cristiana L.
Gresham
Does this really work??
ADRI N.
is this used wen pregnant or after as well?
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this without results, any others you'd recommend
Ana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't use this product when I was pregnant because people would tell me it has so many chemicals so I was afraid of tying it. so did any of you mommies has a bad experience with this?
Amanda f.
MIAMI, FL
Does it really work? In what time can you see the difference? In which part of the body have you used it?