BY PALMER'S #1 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks With A Special Blend Of Pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter And Bio C-Elaste. Bio C-Elaste Is A Powerful Combination Of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet Almond Oil And Argan Oil. This Non-Greasy, All Over Body Lotion Helps Improve Elasticity And Suppleness Of Stretching Skin During And After Pregnancy. Also Recommended For Stretch Marks Associated With Weight Fluctuations. With Regular Use, Skin Elasticity Improved In 97% Of The Test Subjects. Hypoallergenic Paraben And Phthalate Free Dermatologically Tested Palmer's Is Against Animal Testing Made In Usa

• Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch ...7 Answers
  • Can you rub all over the body?6 Answers
  • Does it really work? In what time can you see the differe...3 Answers
Nikki F.
Middleton , NH
When I was pregnant I used Palmers Coco butter massage lotion to help prevent stretch marks an to help with any existing ones, this lotion did moisturized an soothe my skin I believe it did help with some stretch marks but not all which is fine I know it's not a cure all, I enjoyed the daily lotion rubs on my tummy an body! Knowing it was doing good for my body an knowing it was great bonding for me an my baby! I did feel very refreshed an satisfied after using this coco butter the scent is pleasant an the consistency was smooth, not very thick but enough to feel it going on an sticking to where you need it, I felt protected an confident that this lotion routine was doing a lot of good for me an my stretch marks even if I didn't see immediate results this lotion takes time to work an I had nothing but time waiting for the baby! I feel that Palmers not only was good for my skin but also good for me an baby time, as I rubbed my tummy an legs I would talk to my baby an feel her move it was awesome bonding an I will always remember those times! When I think of Palmers I have fond memories an good skin! If nothing else you do get deep moisture an nice needed alone time!
Breanna E.
I used this throughout my entire pregnancy & even afterwards for quite a while. I used it every single day, multiple times a day. I have the most, the deepest, and the widest stretch marks I have ever seen compared to any other person whose stretch marks I have looked at after childbirth. Even my own mother. People who see my stretch marks literally cannot even believe that they are as bad as they are. I have only had 1 child. I am 5’1 and considered petit. My belly did get pretty big during my pregnancy. I didn’t get my stretch marks until the end my 3rd trimester...very upsetting. I never stopped using this product. People say creams don’t prevent stretch marks, which I have found to be true & people say the severity of your stretch marks are hereditary, which I find to be false. There is not one woman in my family who has had children, including my mother, who has stretch marks that are even close to how insanely bad mine are. I can barely even see my moms & they are only on her lower abdomen. Mine run from my pubic area all the way past the top of my belly button. Even my dermatologist told me that I couldn’t get laser & if I did the amount of money I would spend on laser treatments would be so much more money than just getting plastic surgery. So, all of that to say, I believe that If you’re going to get stretch marks there’s nothing you can really do to stop it from happening. Cream may help a little bit, but if it’s going to happen it’s going to happen. This cream smells really yummy though!!! Lol
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
This stuff is really thick, but gets thinner as you massage it in. I noticed a big difference in my marks after about 3 weeks once daily. I used before bed and just laid on top of a towel so i wouldnt stain the sheets. I noticed it works better when you use DURING pregnancy. But helps after too. It tones my stomach and my thighs. Its a good product for a good price. I didnt really like the smell all that much but it did help with the problem i was trying to fix. I will continue to buy. This has also helped with my kids getting scrapes or scratches, they heal quicker and there is no scar if caught in time.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Palmer cocoa butter leaves my skin soft to the touch. It's not heavy but feels creamy and the scent is amazing! It smells just like chocolate. You have to rub it into your skin for it to absorb well since it is a bit concentrated. The only issue is that it leaves my skin moisturized for about 6 hours until I feel like I need to use more. As for the stretch marks, I believe it helps to prevent them but not fade them. That is important to know. You also need to be consistent because if your intention is to prevent stretch marks you need to reapply occasionally so your skin never feels dry or it could stretch out
Emily E.
Greenville, NC
I applied this every night (sometimes morning and night as i got bigger) after finding out I was pregnant and I ended up with only a tiny one (after giving birth because I didn’t continue applying it after the birth). So I started using it religiously around 14 weeks and I didn’t have a single stretch mark until I had to have an emergency csection. I stopped applying it afterwards while i was healing and during those few days a small mark appeared above my belly button (I’m talking smaller than a penny). I was devastated and I began to apply it again to see if it’d fade away. The mark has since completely faded. So my recommendation would be to religiously apply it before AND after giving birth. You literally can’t even tell I had a baby and I 100% give all the credit to this stuff. All of the women in my family have crazy stretch marks so I truly believe it’s not just hereditary and that this stuff actually works. It doesn’t hurt to try! The only negative I can think of is the smell as I was constantly nauseous my whole pregnancy. The smell to this day still makes me feel sick. But it was worth it.
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
I used this lotion with the really thick Palmers Tummy Butter, and I do have to say that I feel like it helped prevent my stretch marks. I did not see any difference in making them go away or fade though. I used this, with the Tummy Butter, every single day after I found out I was pregnant. I was so scared of getting stretch marks! It really helped keep me moisturized and helped with the itchy belly, but I only gave 3 stars because it didn’t help them go away at all after birth. I tried a long time afterwards, but they didn’t even fade. Like I said though, I truly think this stuff helped prevent them. I am a small person, with a small frame, and my belly was HUGE. I think I should have had WAY more stretch marks than I did. I only got some light, kinda big ones on my sides above my hips. I always suggest this to anyone who is pregnant and worried about stretch marks. Try to use it as early in the pregnancy as you can! (Also: DEFINITELY get the Palmers Tummy Butter too, I think that might have helped even more!)
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this from the time I found I was pregnant in March 2017 until I had my son in October 2017. My belly has zero stretch marks! The only place I did get stretch marks was around my hips and if I'd made sure to lotion them better I bet I'd be stretch mark free! Love this stuff and it lasts a long time, bought a second bottle but barely used it. Now I'm seeing if this will fade the stretch marks I have. Will definitely repurchase and use during future pregnancies. Recommended it to my sister in law also who is due in April!
Sarina G.
Avenel, NJ
This tummy butter by palmers worked wonders for me ! Not only did it help with my stretch marks but also with my loose skin . I would larger my stomach with this after I had my daughter and pull my waist cincher on top and go to sleep every night for a few weeks and my stretch marks were completely back to my skin color rather than purple ripping my entire stomach and sides and this product is as affordable as it gets. You can pick this up pretty much everywhere;Walmart, target, Walgreens, shoprite etc
Brandi P.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Out of all the products ove used id say this one was my least favorite. I didnt care for the smell,2nd it left me feeling caked with that lotion feeling. I used this product for about the time my belly started to itch during preg till the day my daughter was roughly 5 montha and i can say it didnt work for me. Maybe my skins delicate and thin but i still ended up with strtch marks and there was ot gokng away not even a little . also ive never scratched ive always lightly tapped if i were itchy.
Melissa M.
Graniteville, SC
This is a good product and it really does help with stretch marks. I’ve had 6 children and I’ve used this product with each pregnancy. I have very few stretch marks on my backside and that’s all. I don’t have any on my breast’s, stomach area, hips or my thighs. I would apply this product to my skin once or twice a day during each pregnancy and it really helped keep my skin soft, supple and stretch mark free. The only reason that I didn’t give it 5 stars was because I’m not a fan of the cocoa butter scent.
ADRI N.
is this used wen pregnant or after as well?
Elianny Ferlin P.
Miami,Fl
Does it works? Because i need one right now! Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks
Amanda C.
Taunton
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks does this really help with stretch marks
Cristiana L.
Gresham
Does this really work??
Irieka H.
Can you rub all over the body?

Kohl's