BY PALMER'S #1 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks With A Special Blend Of Pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter And Bio C-Elaste. Bio C-Elaste Is A Powerful Combination Of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet Almond Oil And Argan Oil. This Non-Greasy, All Over Body Lotion Helps Improve Elasticity And Suppleness Of Stretching Skin During And After Pregnancy. Also Recommended For Stretch Marks Associated With Weight Fluctuations. With Regular Use, Skin Elasticity Improved In 97% Of The Test Subjects. Hypoallergenic Paraben And Phthalate Free Dermatologically Tested Palmer's Is Against Animal Testing Made In Usa

• Does it really work? In what time can you see the difference? In ...3 Answers
  • I have used the palmers butter, but not the lotion, is this stro...3 Answers
  • Did your stretch marks leave fully?1 Answers
krystal V.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Palmer cocoa butter leaves my skin soft to the touch. It's not heavy but feels creamy and the scent is amazing! It smells just like chocolate. You have to rub it into your skin for it to absorb well since it is a bit concentrated. The only issue is that it leaves my skin moisturized for about 6 hours until I feel like I need to use more. As for the stretch marks, I believe it helps to prevent them but not fade them. That is important to know. You also need to be consistent because if your intention is to prevent stretch marks you need to reapply occasionally so your skin never feels dry or it could stretch out
Brooke M.
Scott, LA
This cream helped me when I was in middle school and began to get stretch marks from growing. I was made fun of as being fat for them endlessly it felt like and people thought I was weird...so years ago my mom bought me this cream. It worked in fading the bright red marks and making them white, which was fine for me because I already had pale skin. Would recommend to any woman, but I also recommend to love yourself and your marks! Muah!
Heather M.
Columbia,TN
Wellness Guru Expert
[product:palmer's-cocoa-butter-formula-massage-cream-for-stretch-marks] is a great product if you are looking for something to moisturize and help reduce the visibility of your stretch marks. It has a very pleasant soft coco scent not overpowering. It is a very soft non greasy lotion. I used it for about a month and throughout it did help to lighten or plump up the skin around my stretch marks and reduce the apperance. I'm not a lotion person usually i always forget until it's too late, and my skin is begging for moisture in the winter, then i will reach for the lotion. I only give it 4 stars because continued use is mandatory, meaning if i forget those stretch marks will looks brand new again soon. Overall great product, i would definitely recommend the entire Palmers product line they are great lotions and products.
Chasity P.
E Bernstadt, KY
A coworker gifted this to me when I was pregnant with my first child. The consistency was fairly thick and creamy. Really helped moisturize and sooth on those days when the bump felt itchy and stretched to the max. The sent was ok, but I don’t really know that it helped to prevent or reduce stretch marks. I feel a regular lotion would’ve done just fine. Didn’t use or purchase when pregnant with my second child.
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
This is the best cream ive tried for stretch marks. I used it all throughout my first pregnancy whern I gained 70 pounds. I slathered some all over my belly everyday and did not get one stretch mark on my belly. But I did get stretch marks right underneath my belly and the sides of my waist where I did not apply the lotion. That confirms to me that the lotion really prevented the stretch marks.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
I have mixed feelings about this cream. It says you have to apply it several times a day, but I have a hard time remembering to apply lotion even once a day, so for me it is unrealistic. The smell is very strong and you either love it or hate it. When I am pregnant it turns my stomach, but when I'm not, it doesn't bother me. I have not noticed my stretch marks improving after using this.
Courtney B.
Easton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Palmers cocoa butter is essentially THE stretch mark preventing lotion and it seems to work really well! Its thick and moisturizing and really hydrates your skin well and promotes elasticity. The scent is a little overpowering and I couldn't stand the smell of it during my first trimester. It can be found at most grocery stores, drug stores, and big box stores like target and Walmart.
heather d.
Syracuse, NY
Palmers is one of my favorite skin care products. I like that the lotion is not runny and has a thicker texture. It applies so smoothly and you can practically feel it nourishing your skin. It definitely helped make my stretch marks less defined (and that's after having 3 kids!). The price is another major selling point. It is not outrageously priced so it's affordable to all!
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
There isn’t a product out there that will truly get ride or prevent stretch marks, as it is in your genes, but this stuff does the job of taking away the redness. From a young age I got stretch marks from just growing way to fast. I hated you could see bright red and purple stretch marks everywhere and would cry to my mom because people would ask if I got scratched or something along those lines. One day she came home with this lotion and Just told me to try it. So I did. Within a week I could see a difference in the color. So when I got pregnant with my son I knew what I would be picking up for when I assumed I would get stretch marks. The only reason I didn’t get it 5 stars is im not the biggest fan of the smell. I love them smell of coco butter but it just smells weird to me.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Used my whole pregnancy and it seemed to keep me moisturized although 3 weeks before he was due I did get a lot of belly stretch marks unfortunately. I would say it works for the most part and every woman is different my baby was a little bit bigger than he was suppose to be. So maybe that contributed to it.. but I still am using after baby and my marks are fading away!
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this without results, any others you'd recommend
Cristiana L.
Gresham
Does this really work??
leena h.
I have used the palmers butter, but not the lotion, is this stronger or more effective than the butter ? Or would they give the same results? Thannnks
Amanda f.
miami, FL
Does it really work? In what time can you see the difference? In which part of the body have you used it?
Megan B.
Arvada, CO
Does this help fade existing marks or just prevent new ones?