BY PALMER'S

An advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften & protect rough, dry skinEnriched with natural cocoa butter & vitamin eHelps smooth & blend unattractive marks. Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E.Heals & softens rough, dry skin.24 hour... see more...

Layla C.
Danville
I HIGHLY recommend this item. The lotion works perfect if you have extreme dry skin and leaves your skin hydrated and glowing. The lotion is only 5 dollars and the formula is one of the best, it also smells like coco butter. It’s lightweight and easy to carry, I actually carried it in my book bag everyday since I have really dry skin. I need something everyday but good enough to where I didn’t have to apply it every 4 hours. This lotion was perfect for my everyday usage. Even though it’s light weight, there was enough product in the bottle to last me 8 to 12 months. A problem with the product is when you start running low it’s quite difficult to squeeze the rest out. I’ve seen people just throw it away and just buy a new one. You can find this product at leading department stores like Walmart, Target, and etc. I actually purchased my bottle at Target. You can usually find the bottle in the healthcare, skin, or lotion section at these stores. Another product that also works well is the Vaseline intensive care lotion. I purchased the huge, brown pump one Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Lotion. It hydrates my skin, but I can’t carry it around on the go but it’s perfect for staying at home. Compared to other products, the cost is about a dollar more than other lotion brands. I don’t mind about the cost because I have really dry skin but if your skin dryness isn’t a huge issue than this might be pricey. If dry skin isn’t really a problem, I use Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion New Packaging it keeps my skin hydrated but not as long as this product or the Vaseline. It’s a great option for just normal skin everyday. Overall, the formula is amazing it’s just on how serious your dry skin.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
This works really good and it helped fade some of my stretch marks. I was pleasantly surprised by this product. Smells great too. Decent price. I bought it at CVS.
Adrian C.
Fort lauderdale
This product most definitely get the job done. Special if you have  dry skin . its at a good value. Smells really good. Easy to apply on.
Danielle D.
Inch crescent , Bathgate
Absolutely love this product. Don't get me started on the smell! Smells absolutely gorgeous and very calming but also fresh. Very smooth and leaves skin silky Smooth!