2 colors available

BY PALMER'S

With Vitamin E Softens Smoothes 2 Ultra-Moisturizing 3 Soothes Protects Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter with SPF 15 is a uniquely formulated product that melts into lips to immediately condition soften. This Cocoa flavored balm contains SPF 15 which helps prevent sunburn. Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Review for: Cocoa
I tend to bite my lips in my sleep, I'll wake up with cuts and sores. But this stuff keeps my lips moisturized and help when I do tear my lips up. I've started to cover my lips before bed and it helps tremendously.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Wild Mixed Berry
Worked ok as far as lip balm goes but I much prefer one that comes out of a tube; just seems unsanitary and the smell is a little weird.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Wild Mixed Berry
Ehh... Don't love it. The mini-tub design is adorable, but hard to use once it's partly used. I don't prefer lip products you have to put your fingers into in the first place, but the shape of this container just makes it all the more difficult and messy.

The good points: The color is sheer, but nice.

The not-so-great: The berry scent/flavor is just okay, and the balm seems moisturizing at first but seems to make my lips dryer in the long run.
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Paradise , NL
Goes on like a dream, not to thigh and feels nice and light on your lips. It kept my lips moist all day. Definitely would buy again,