Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Heel Repair uploaded by Delimar S.

BY PALMER'S

Softens & Smoothes Dry Cracked Heels and Feet. With peppemint oil. With vitamin E Palmer s® Coconut Butter Formula® Heel Repair is specially formulated to soften and smooth dry, cracked or callused heels and feet.  It contains pure Cocoa Butter, vitamin E, Shea Butter and Peppermint Oil in a convenient, no-mess stick applicator.  The addition of peppermint oil revitalizes sore, tired feet. Palmer s is Against Animal Testing Palmers Does Not Manufacture Store Brands. . see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica M.
Eagan, MN
Love this stuff I had really bad stretch marks when I got pregnant with my first child! It helped so much they have already faded quite a bit. I usually get it at Walmart. I recommend this a lot specially if you want to help some of your beautiful marks
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recommend y’all to use them as y’all are pregnant. Because it will help y’all out a lot. And y’all won’t get no strength mark. They are cheap at Walmart. And it also keep your skin soft.
Lindsey B.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
I use this all the time (no I have never had a baby), but it works great on stretch marks. I lift and have stretch marks on my glutes so I put this on every night to help keep from getting more and also help reduce my current ones!
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
I used this when I was pregnant. It was creamy and thick. Very moisturizing and lasted for a long time. I got it at cvs and would buy it again. Also, my friends loved t when I showed them. Highly recommend!
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not prego and never been prego. I do have stretch marks though and this works wonders. It has decreased them soooo much and i only started using a month ago. love it
Stephanie t.
I have super dry feet and my heels cracked Alot to the point of bleeding. Once I started to use this my heels have been soft and have not bleed ever since.
Missie W.
The best treatment for dry cracked heals!!! It even soothes aching tired feet. it also brought life back to my tired dogs lol!
Brooke W.
Bentonville, AR
Yes yes!! Love this so much. I️ had such an itchy tummy when I️ was pregnant and this was amazing!
Lisett C.
Raleigh, NC
I've heard is really good for stretch marks .. Ilove the way it leaves the skin doe ;)