BY PALMER'S

Sensitive Skin With Skin Comforting Cocoa Butter &Amp; Chamomile Dual Texture Moisturizing Removes Waterproof Mascara Alcohol And Paraben Free These Luxurious, Quick Cleansing Cloths With The Light, Fresh Scent Of White Lily Easily Remove Dirt, Oil And Even Waterproof Makeup.&Nbsp; Each Dual Textured Cloth Is Formulated For Sensitive Skin With Skin Comforting Ingredients Cocoa Butter, Chamomile And Aloe Vera In A Soothing Blends With Antioxidant Vitamin E.&Nbsp; Skin Is Left Perfectly Clean, Comfortable And Lightly Hydrated. Palmer's Does Not Manufacture Store Brands. Palmer's Is Against Animal Testing. Made In Usa see more...

Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Favorite wipes ever! I love the smell of these, plus they do their job! I would use these all the time if they were easier to find at stores. I would definitely try these if you see them in a store.
Hayley J.
Panama City, FL
I LOVE THESE MAKE-UP REMOVER WIPES! These are my ALL time favorite and I always have a tough time finding them in stores, so when I do, I get very happy! I think the best part of these wipes are that they are very moist. They aren't dry like some kinds can be and they really do clean your face off great. Plus, they are alcohol and paraben free too! After wiping face off with these, my face feels refreshed and moisturized and perfect :)
Laura G.
Romeoville, IL
Saw these at walgreens and wanted to try them. I just didn't like them. They are very gentle but I had to keep washing any face to get a clean feeling. I put these away for back up if I ever run out of my other wipes
Bren L.
These wipes do a great job removing my make-up and also give my face a nice, natural glow. A must have for a springtime shine!
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are very gentle on your skin and does a perfect job with removing all of your makeup!!!!!
Charlie M.
Great wipes, they smell amazing and they don't irritate my sensitive skin. Perfect for removing make up and they leave my skin feeling clean and soft as well as glowing. I've always used the Palmers range and was honestly not let down with these wipes!