BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Firming Butter Plus Q10 Cocoa Butter Formula®.
With shea butter, collagen, elastin & Vitamin E.
Tightens skin.
Firms & tones.
Paraben free.
Phthalate free.
Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This lotion is so hydrating for the skin, and it smells so nice! I love this lotion!" in 8 reviews
  • "This product is awesome. It helps with dry skin. I even used their stretch mark one while I was pregnant, and I'm stretch mark free!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have gotten one stretch mark and it has decreased the appearance of my other stretch marks until they are very noticeable." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not sure if it works well on stretch marks but it does help smooth skin." in 1 review
Gaby R.
I love this product so much. The scent is an amazing chocolate smell, and it works pretty well on cellulite. It is recommended to use twice a day and when you do this consistently you will notice a change. It isn’t a drastic change but it is a slight one that helps a ton. It is smooth and makes your skin so soft! It isn’t too sticky or thick , but is a bit of both.
Janet M.
Morris Plains, NJ
love this body lotion.... I love the way it leaves my skin and I totally love the fact that it’s even helped reduce some of my stretch marks would highly recommend
Leiny G.
Garfield, NJ
Durante y después de mi embarazo mis favoriras son las palmers ayudaron a mi cuerpo a protegerlo del proceso de mi piel subi mucho de peso salieron algunas estrías pero si no la hubiese usado no se cuantas mas saldrían 😁
Ashley T.
N Tonawanda, NY
This lotion is alright. I leaves you feeling amooth, and smells nice....kinda like a cookie. But I havnt seen a huge difference. I want to try it with my new skin cups I just ordered
Lauren F.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought it in hopes of stopping or reducing stretch marks from my wonderful children. It was a little costly in comparison to other moisturizers but I figures why not. Purchased at the local target. I would not buy this again. I don't care for the smell.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using this product 10 days ago. I bought it at bed bath & beyond and used my 20% off coupon :) so I got a good deal on it. I've been feeling insecure about my breasts and tummy ever since post pregnancy. I wanted something to firm up my skin. I was happy to find this since I loved the Palmer's stretch mark cream during pregnancy. This firming cream works very well. I usually apply it twice daily. I already notice a difference in my tummy skin. It is more firm. So happy to find this product.
Laura L.
Bronx, NY
Esta crema tiene muy buenos reviews, y yo la utilice antes y durante mi embarazo, pero aun así me salieron estria. Yo pensaba que utilizando esta crema evitaría que me salieran mas, o por lo menos, disminuyera la apariencia de las que ya tenía, pero honestamente no fue así, esta crema si humectaba mi piel porque yo la utilizaba en todo el cuerpo, pero con las estrias nada. Yo trate otra cosa, y en eso si note realmente un cambio.
Teya S.
I've also tried Burt's Bee's Mama Butter, but this is far superior to me in texture. It's very thick and creamy and rubs in nicely whereas the Burt's Bees brand is very watery and thin and never seems to rub in all the way. I know genetics plays a huge role in stretch marks, but I've been lucky and don't have a single stretch mark. I also love that I never feel itchy.
Alicia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Been using this for about 2 weeks now to tighten up the skin on my stomach after weight loss. I have to say, this is by far the best firming product I’ve tried. I felt I saw results after a week but wanted to wait a little longer before I reviewed to make sure what I was seeing was real! Such a good product, non greasy, smells good and tightens/tones the skin.
Alicia S.
Toledo, OH
I loveeee my palmers coco butter! I’ve used this stuff almost all my life and i find myself constantly buying it because it’s so moisturizing, smells amazing, and it doesn’t feel like it just sits on top of your skin! I love this stuff makes my skin so smooth and so soft and also helps with stretch marks and helps to prevent them!
Miriam H.
Has anyone used these product for a long period of time and has seen results?
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I've passed by this product so many times but i haven't bought it yet... I'm curious to know how long it takes to see results in tightning my skin.
Nilei S.
Hercules, CA
I would like to know if after use this lotion, can I go on the sun with it? Or should I wash my body? I feel that when I go on the sun, my leg start itching. Thanks
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you let this soak in before putting on clothes? How often do you apply it?
Ashley C.
nottingham
does this product work to reduce the appearance of stretchmarks