Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter Lotion Pump Bottle - 10.6 uploaded by Jennica S.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter Lotion Pump Bottle - 10.6 oz. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter Lotion has been specifically created to help retain firmness of skin after pregnancy or weight loss. Help restore your body to its... see more...

Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
Like butter is right... I used this product throughout my entire pregnancy. Thankfully, a friend had recommended moisturizing from the very beginning. After 40 weeks, I didn't have a single stretch mark on my belly and due to my small structure, by belly got crazy big. I will absolutely use this again for my next pregnancies or anytime I need a little extra moisture.
whitney K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product and use it pretty much everywhere on my body, aside from my face. It does what it says.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter Lotion Pump Bottle - 10.6
Briana W.
Bay Shore, NY
let me tell you this product is literally works wonders if you don't have the product ,ngo get you some. works amazing for the body leaves skin feel like baby bottom lol. good price paid about 5.50 so very affordable would definitely recommend this product
Jennica S.
Jacksonville, NC
I highly recommend this! When I lost some fats, I noticed I had some saggy skin on my underarm and I just used this at night after my workout. And its very affordable
Steph K.
Taunton, Somerset
Smells gorgeous and the texture and feel on the skin is good, not that greasy
Can't comment on the firming side it was more just a moisturiser for me