BY PALMER'S

This unique formula is specifically designed to firm, tighten and tone your skin, anytime, even after weight loss. The unique combination of Cocoa Butter, Collagen, Elastin and Shea Butter helps support skin elasticity and texture. In addition, Ginseng... see more...

HELEN J.
Love this product I use it every time I come out the shower for smooth moisturizer skin. Best time to use is during the winter helps with the extra dryness. I mix it in with a little bit of water for an extra lock of
Moisture
Asia B.
Winnetka ave
I love it smells so good. Makes my skin really soft. At night when I get out the shower I put this on an in the morning I wake up my skin is really soft an not dry or hard. I recommend to anyone. Especially if you have dry skin
Danielle J.
Louisville
This made my skin soft and it helps get rid of stretch marks... it's kind of pricy but it did meet expectations so it was worth it
Liliberth M.
lo mejoooooooor!!! la crema de cacao tan deseada por casi todas las mujeres en mi pais, a pesar de que es un clima super tropical. no nos importa lo utilizamos y mas en el embarazo o las que tenemos estrias y queremos mantener la piel hidratada para que no salgan mas en un futuro. totalmente recomendada.