BY PALMER'S #7 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter, a unique formula that is specifically designed to help visibly restore your body, especially after pregnancy or weight loss. The unique combination of Cocoa Butter, Collagen, Elastin and Shea Butter firms and tones while helping to visibly improve skin's texture.  In addition, Ginseng and Vitamin E help soften and relieve stressed skin.  Co Enzyme Q10 is an antioxidant that helps smooth and revitalize skin.

Key Ingredients:

Cocoa Butter: a rich natural moisturizer that leaves skin soft and silky, tranforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin.

Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance.

Collagen & Elastin: visibly improve skin's elasticity, stretchability and firmness and leads to improvement in overall skin tone, suppleness and appearance

Shea Butter: deeply moisturizes and nourishes to leave dry skin soft and radiant

Co Enzyme Q10: helps smooth and revitalize skin

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter
  • "Loved this product! Always was a big fan of Palmer's, I used this product and the Palmer's Skin Therapy oil to combat post natal stretch marks and began seeing results within a week. I have dry skin and went through a series dry patched skin and this product moisturized my skin without leaving it sticky or oily. Helped tighten and lighten dark marks" in 13 reviews
  • "I love the smell of cocoa butter and I love this product keep my skin looking wonderful BUT ive done a lot of research and they can not prove that it actually helps with stretch marks like advertised and even my doctor said any type of lotion with vitamin E should be used not just necessary cocoa butter " in 2 reviews
Brandi S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Doesn't work. Stretch marks are predetermined by heredity. Yes, keeping your skin clean and moisturized will help minimize the stretch marks that you may or may not get, but the best way to keep your skin healthy is to stay hydrated. Once you have stretch marks, there's no cream that will remove or lessen them. Only surgery can do that. Love the skin your in and embrace your stretch marks. They tell a story of where you've been.
Cori L.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this when I was pregnant religiously because I was terrified to get stretch marks. My mom got them EVERYWHERE and I was told it was hereditary. Not sure how true that is lol BUT this stuff smells S O good and I didn’t get a single stretch mark on my tummy. Not sure if it helps with stretch marks already there but deff prevented me from getting any.
Paige W.
Boston
Purchased at: Target
Love this heavy cream. Hydrates the skin and seeps into skin nicely. The smell Is okay. It did bother me halfway through my pregnancy so I switched to the palmers coconut oil lotion and was just as great! I continued this stretch mark cream after and had very minimal stretch marks!
Natashia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
On my 4th pregnancy and used this each time. Didn't get any stretch marks while using it just after I had baby #3 and had stopped using it lost the weight and sure enough stretch marks. Will use this throughout this pregnancy and for months after.
Brianna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product! It takes a little time to work but if you are patient and give it time you will see amazing results overtime. Palmers is a great brand and I have been using their products for years now.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I've used this throughout all three of my pregnancies and even when I'm not pregnant! It keeps my skin moisturized, prevents the itching that comes with stretching skin, keeps my eczema at bay, and seems to have helped fade stretch marks.
Jessica L.
Clifton Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was moisturizing but otherwise did nothing to help heal or fade my stretch marks. To be fair, they were not new so someone with fresh stretch marks might find better results.
Gaby R.
I love this product so much. The scent is an amazing chocolate smell, and it works pretty well on cellulite. It is recommended to use twice a day and when you do this consistently you will notice a change. It isn’t a drastic change but it is a slight one that helps a ton. It is smooth and makes your skin so soft! It isn’t too sticky or thick , but is a bit of both.
Madison K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I read 1 review of this and had to see it for myself. A girl had laparoscopic surgery and had started to lose a lot of weight , she used this firming lotion during her weight loss and had .inimal.extra skin if at all n barely any stretch Mark's.  I had to try it . It really works ! I'm more fit and a out 149lns and 5'6 but wanted to test this out and after the first use you can def feel it works.
🦄 C.
The thickness and texture of this product is great but it wasn't as effective on my skin as I wish it would be. Price is ok but do wish it was a few dollars cheaper. At the moment I will not repurchase since I didn't seem to love it but can work for other amazing people.
Miriam H.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone used these product for a long period of time and has seen results?
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this lotion help smooth areas such as legs? Does it have a nice smell?
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Will it tighten my skin after having a baby? And help with stretch marks?
Nilei S.
Hercules, CA
I would like to know if after use this lotion, can I go on the sun with it? Or should I wash my body? I feel that when I go on the sun, my leg start itching. Thanks
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I've passed by this product so many times but i haven't bought it yet... I'm curious to know how long it takes to see results in tightning my skin.

Amazon