Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by N C.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare Sunscreen Stick contains active ingredients and natural moisturizers cocoa butter, shea butter an coconut oil to protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun and help you maintain a youthful,... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
N C.
This is the easiest sunscreen with spf 50 that I've ever tried. It's easy and seamless because it glides on smoothly and quickly. It also absorbs quickly, due to its cocoa oil ingredient. I enjoy using this everyday on my neck and hands, as my final skincare step. While this can probably be used on the face, I only tried it once, and it clogged the pores in my T zone. I have normal skin, and don't usually get clogged pores from sunscreen. Overall, this product protects my neck and hands from the high summer heat and sun for hours. I also like that it has a mild cocoa aroma. I recommend it. I just wish it came in a larger size. However, I do dig it's portable size. It fits easily in my pocket or in my purse, as it is about 3 x 1 inch and is lightweight.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this sunscreen. It has no bad ingredients in it and it has a very nice amazing smell! It leaves no white residue on the skin. I love this brand so much. It is so gentle on the skin! I used palmers when pregnant and now I use it on my kids! I highly recommend this sunscreen to you and your family and friends! It is a must have!
Jasmine H.
I like this product. It is kind of like a clear wax product. It's not white so it doesn't dry white. You don't need a lot to cover your face. It's small but it lasts a long time. However it's hard to find so it costs a lot to buy online. But I still like it.
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
I use this for my face, and it works well. Isn’t too slippery and doesn’t cause my face to be very shiny
Cieuda A.
Wue tudo quero muito testa a minha mostra e divino espetacula quero muito ver e ter a minha vou testa em cad