Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare SPF 30 Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Sunscreen, 5.25 oz

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare SPF 30 Cocoa Butter Moisturizing: Sheer spray No white residue Broad spectrum Water resistant (80 minutes) With Vitamin E PABA free Paraben free see more...

Buy on Kmart
Julie O.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
I was given a sample pack of this by a friend, and I fell in love! The sunscreen base is more like a lotion, and it soaked right in to my skin. I have eczema really bad, and especially on my face (often times other sunscreens will make my skin burn). This sunscreen made my eczema calm down on my face!

Pros:
Does not feel or look oily (it will take about 10 minutes for it to be like this)
Provides a healthy looking 'glow' to the face
Great for daily wear
Amazing for sensitive skin

Cons:
Formula is a bit thicker than most sunscreens
Can take up to 20 minutes for your skin to absorb it/ to not look oily
Fifi B.
Fifi B.
Very light and not super oily. Make sure you spray at least 6 inches away to avoid over doing it. Gives you protection from the sun while also allowing you to get an even all over tan!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Great for when your skin is dry but you want to go outside. I use it for band camp
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
I bought this because I thought it would smell nice and work really well. However I was suprised and not really in a good way. This stuff smells really good but the first time I used it I burned really oddly. And I thought that it was probably the way I applied it. However someone else used it at a different time and they ended up burning the same way.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this sunscreen. It has no bad ingredients in it and it has a very nice amazing smell! It leaves no white residue on the skin. I love this brand so much. It is so gentle on the skin! I used palmers when pregnant and now I use it on my kids! I highly recommend this sunscreen to you and your family and friends! It is a must have!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Jacksonville, NC
My newest favorite sun screen! It's almost an oil but doesn't make your skin feel gross like a normal sunscreen. It's very hydrating and helps even your skin out . Would 100% recommend to everyone
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL
I hate wearing sunscreen. It always smells and feels so gross oh my skin. I loved this stuff!! It's so hydrating and smells amazing!!! This will be my go to product this summer!