Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Gaell F.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Natasha H.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Chinasa O.

BY E.T. BROWNE DRUG COMPANY

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion: With vitamin E, natural shea butter and coconut oil Water resistant (80 minutes) No white residue SPF 30 Phthalate free Paraben free PABA free see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Gaell F.
Gaell F.
I've been searching for a sunscreen that protects without leaving a white residue. This has the perfect formula. It absorbs well and has been helping even out my skin tone.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Southaven, MS
This sunscreen is great it has a good smell and it doesn't take much of it for you to get covered. It has a real thick consistency and it last a long time. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or for people who don't want to get tanned or dark.
Chinasa O.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
One of the best sunscreens I have ever used! This is great for darker skin because it doesn't leave white marks and keeps my skin fully protected. It is very affordable and I would recommend it to everyone. I would love for it to come in higher spf levels.
Sagan O.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL
This is my go to sunscreen! I use it on myself and my small children all summer long. Not only does it help keep our skin from drying out from pool chemicals and sun it smells amazing! It's a little pricier than the spray sun screen but it is worth it for the quality of this product. I will continue to buy this.
Mandie B.
Mandie B.
Rainbow city, AL
My hubs and i love this. Smells so good. Protects your skin and smells great. Fave sunscreen for the adults in our family
Laniqua I.
Laniqua I.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN!!!! It smells pleasant. It's really thick and moisturizing and a little goes a long way.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Aldershot, Hampshire
I love this suncream! It has a lovely smell and is super moisturising! It's not greasy or sticky and doesn't leave white streaks all over your body. It also absorbs into the skin fast. I would definitely recommend this sun lotion *i received a discount on the dollibox this came in*