BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePalmer's

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare contains active ingredients and natural moisturizers Cocoa Butter Shea Butter and Coconut Oil to protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun and help you maintain a youthful even skin tone. CocoaPlex™ Technology helps to prevent dark spots, uneven skin tone and premature aging.

Eventone Suncare Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion provides 80 minute water/sweat resistance and UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection while leaving skin with a natural, healthy glow without any white, pasty residue

PABA Free • Paraben Free • Phthalate Free

Does this also come in a higher spf formula?
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion spf 30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Palmer's is my favorite coco butter brand. There lotions work wonders on your skin.Love this moisturizing sunscreen lotion. in reviews
JereLyn F.
Birmingham
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion spf 30 uploaded by JereLyn F.
Goes on thick and silky, more like a body butter than a typical lotion or heavy sunscreen. Goes on white (which I like so I know I didn’t miss a spot), rubs in clear, a lot of product for your money, and smells just like cocoa butter- no sunscreen-y scent! Built in antioxidant formula, (includes Vitamin E so forget about free-radicals and infrared light), solid chemical formula that covers UVB and BOTH bands of UVA light! So many chemical formulas leave out either the Avobenzone or Oxybenzone, which means they are only broad-spectrum(ish). No guesswork for my family! Great job, Palmer’s!
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
I love the smell of this stuff. I use it a lot after coming in from the pool. It really helps. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Body Lotion, Fragrance Free
Christyn E.
I don't usually wear sunscreen because I don't spend a whole lot of time outside, but I picked this one up for a beach trip recently. While I don't have much to compare it to, it seemed to work fine! It definitely helped me to not tan so quickly (which is always frustrating to me because I hate tan lines), and I personally don't mind the smell of it as much as others!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my favorite sunscreen. It smells great. It goes on smooth. Its creamy and it contains cocoa butter. It leaves no streaks. It provides much needed protection from the sun. Would definitely recommend.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love this sunscreen. It has no bad ingredients in it and it has a very nice amazing smell! It leaves no white residue on the skin. I love this brand so much. It is so gentle on the skin! I used palmers when pregnant and now I use it on my kids! I highly recommend this sunscreen to you and your family and friends! It is a must have!
Art P.
Mt Prospect, IL
Stay safe with suncare. This is a trusted brand that keeps skin hydrated and has spf 30. Long lasting and easy to reapply. Bonus it evens out scars and discoloration. My dermatologist introduced me to this brand. This is more than suncare!
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,986 reviews
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion spf 30 uploaded by Wendy  C.
Love this!! I got this in a Curlbox in the past and really loved it. The spray top is great and it’s not sticky or leaves a coated feeling imo and it absorbs into the skin easily. Leaves my skin feeling soft and protected from the sun. I will be repurchasing this!!
Dom D.
Love this product. A little goes a long way on the face. It can be a little oily but only when used in excess. I love that it doesn’t leave a white film on my face as other sunscreens tend to do.
TEHANI B.
RIVERSIDE
Did exactly what I needed it to do. Protected my skin while I was out on the beach. Long lasting only have to reapply once.
Brianna C.
Denton, TX
I really like the sunscreen by Palmer’s Cocoa Butter. It sprays on pretty good and that is also a plus that it is a Spray because I don’t have to rub it all over my body. I can just spray the areas that need spraying and that’s that. It is not sticky and I would say it smells good too and not too strong.