Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Hand Cream

Palmer's offers products with the perfect formula for the best results. Try the cocoa butter even tone hand cream and see the results you've always wanted. Put your best face forward and treat your skin to the pampering it deserves. Easy application ensures that you are conveniently applying product to the areas you need it most.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Hand Cream!
Teyaunah G.
Morrow, GA
I love cocoa butter soooo much its my favorite over everything. Its smooth it smells amazing its thick and rich and never leaves me feeling stickie. There's nothing bad about cocoa butter never any problems I choose cocoa butter over any lotion its the best!
Shandi O.
Glasgow, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! It leaves my skin hydrated and helps get rid of scars…or lessen the appearance anyway
Terri W.
Oswego, NY
This works pretty well. And the smell is terrific. Soothes cracked and dry hands I also unused it on feel and it seemed to work well
Elizabeth  L.
Milwaukee, WI
I like it cause it smells wonderful and it helped a little bit but not like I thought or it says it does ,the price is reasonable, I would improve it by making it stronger i guess, it did not I'm sorry i hate having to say that about a product but you guys want us to be Honest..
Mari Q.
I really love the scent of coco butter. Palmers coco butter lotion is good for scars n stretch marks although I didnt have these issues. I bought it cuz of the scent. It was thick n rich made my skin feel soft n wasnt greasy or oily. I can absolutely recommend palmers coco butter lotion.
Temitope  K.
Elgin, IL
This was a very moisturizing hand cream I like the smell of cocoa butter, it’s not an overwhelming scent in this packaging. I also keep it handy when I need it it’s easy to use and store in a carry on.
Juana D.
Meriden
Nice and creamy is just how this feels on my hands. It's a brand I trust and will continue to purchase.
Catalina L.
Jacksonville, FL
Has a pleasant smell and leaves my soft hands , I carry in my bag leaves my skin baby, so now is a little expensive but worth it
Dayanara  D.
Woodlyn, PA
Also this lotion helps a lot when you are on the go I will definitely recommend this product.
Rachel M.
Ever since i tried this I refuse to use any other brands or scent. I love how it leaves me smelling like chocolate. Yummy. It's thick and luxurious, melts into the skin with ease and keeps my skin moisturized till bedtime.

Looking for your answer?