BY PALMER'S

Visibly reduce discoloration, the No 1 sign of aging with Palmer's cocoa butter formula eventone fade cream. An advanced blend of our Tone Enhancing Complex fades unwanted discoloration and removes dark spots or age spots caused by sun damage, aging or scarring. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Jordan D.
I've been using this for months but not consistently, I think it has helped a little bit with my scaring but not much. This is probably meant for lighter scares that would be easier to get rid of. I do not suggest this for people who have very dark marks and scars.
Erika E.
It smells great and does an okay job.
Works great on my sensitive eczema skin. No added breakouts or irritation in using it!
Definitely worth a try!
Lungowe s.
Saint Ann
This one worked well with moisturizing my skin..it took me forever to adjust to the weather when I relocated, but this product has helped me
Michelle P.
Amazing I recently discovered this cream and I have seen my dark spot lighten . I sometimes also put it on my underarms
🇺🇸✈️🇰🇷 W.
Staunton, VA
This doesn’t work at all. I tried using this to hide my stretch marks but I can still see them
Priya K.
Birmingham
This actually works, has faded all dark marks. Doesn’t work instantly but if you stick to this product and remain dedicated to using it once in the morning and once at night then you will definitely see results
Jasmin F.
I enjoyed it when I tried it , it was handy and good enough but it was my first time so I was a bit unsure at first I can’t remember how much I got it for but I remeber the packaging being nice and neat , lovely! I can’t remeber , I think it was good enough not to need any improvement on
Chian R.
Oxted, Surrey
Love this product, it always helps my dry skin it's very creamy and smells amazing the smell doesn't fade either and it's really good with sensitive skin well recommend
Jasmyn C.
cornwall
loved this product ! It was amazing and worked well for my skin type ! Would highly recommend

Amazon