Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Body Milk uploaded by Maria B.

BY PALMER'S

Visibly reduce discoloration, the No 1 sign of aging with Palmer's cocoa butter formula eventone body milk. An advanced blend of our Tone-enhancing Complex helps reduce the appearance of unwanted discoloration all over body, especially on problem areas such as knees, elbows and feet. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love it it ended my problem during pregnancy with the dry and itchy skin , it moisturize the skin so deep and lasts for long time and all the products have vitamin e and that's what I love about their products" in 13 reviews
  • "Great product with a great scent--keeps the skin moisturized all day. The packaging is sufficient and a good value for the price. Good for sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! i really love it, t smells good and makes my skin nice, it is really really good!" in 3 reviews
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Honestly the only reason I use this is for the smell!!! Coconut who does not like that smell it's Devine! No but really if I wear dresses or I'm having my legs and arms out or even if I feel like am getting dry legs I use this product it just hydrateds skin feel and smells amazing!!
Eliza M.
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Body Milk is really good because whilst moistureising your also improving your skin tone, so you get 2 in 1! you get your daily routine of moisturising whilst also going a little bit darker each time!! i highly recommend it as it is one of my favourite products in the bathroom cupboard!
Kym S.
Stoke-on-Trent , Staffordshire
Absolutely adore this stuff! Leaves you lovely and soft! Is gentle on skin and smells lovely. Easily accessible at any boots or super drug and isn't overly expensive. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Elizabeth B.
me gusta mucho la textura que deja en el cuerpo, es rápida de absorber, tiene un aroma agradable y duradero; una hidratación totalmente profunda, ademas de dar la sensación de que estas nutriendo de una manera externa tu piel.
Ana G.
Bronx
I used this during my pregnancy and I still use it. My little girl also uses it occasionally especially when I"m trying to get rid of a scrape on her knee this helps with the healing.
Daisy G.
Really AMAZIng
leaves your body do moisturized and soft and also it is good for sensitive skin , I never had any problems with this lotion
Cindy C.
All the products are awesome! Smells good and improve the beauty in your skin 😍, really works and do it faster than other products :)
Bunmi A.
This is a an amazing body milk.It leaves my body even tonned.I sometimes use on my face as well.Its not greasy.....absorbs quickly
Alessia M.
Biella
This is so good on the skin of everyone in family 💁🏼 I bought it in the supermarket and I usually use it after every showa 🌌🌌🌹🌹
Gisel E.
Naguabo
Muy bueno durante el embarazo. Alivia la picazon y ayuda con la elasticidad de la piel y mantiene humectada mi piel.