Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Body Milk uploaded by Maria B.

BY PALMER'S

Visibly reduce discoloration, the No 1 sign of aging with Palmer's cocoa butter formula eventone body milk. An advanced blend of our Tone-enhancing Complex helps reduce the appearance of unwanted discoloration all over body, especially on problem areas such as knees, elbows and feet. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love it it ended my problem during pregnancy with the dry and itchy skin , it moisturize the skin so deep and lasts for long time and all the products have vitamin e and that's what I love about their products" in 13 reviews
  • "Great product with a great scent--keeps the skin moisturized all day. The packaging is sufficient and a good value for the price. Good for sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! i really love it, t smells good and makes my skin nice, it is really really good!" in 3 reviews
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Palmers is a good brand and this product works well. It doesn't leave your skin greasy
Nikki Y.
I love this product, palmers has a very pleasant smell and i only apply it once a day.
Jesenia F.
Love leaves skin moisturized and soft and smells great it's good as a daily moisturizer
Adrianna L.
Jeffersonville, KY
This lotion is very moisturizing but I find it to be sometimes very greasy on the skin.
This cream I really like, it leaves your skin very soft and silky but it does not leave your body greasy, it helps with dryness and with dry skin, I use it daily and it's really one of the ones I like the most, It is economical and you can find it easily.
Arica H.
Lucan, ON
After a sudden growth spurt I was left with stretch marks, and although there is nothing wrong with having them, i was young and hated the idea of them and attention i received when they were noticed. So i tried everything i had ever heard of that may help - this being one thing. I was not very strict with it which may be part of the reason it did nothing, but it did leave my skin very silky smooth for many hours which i enjoyed, and it has a very soothing pleasant smell.
Rachel f.
Vic, Australia
Im in love with this product. The consistency is amazing, its really smooth and gentle on the skin. It gives the skin a clean, fresh look all day. It also smells really great and is also really affordable. I will defiantly repurchase this product.
Nicola H.
Montreal
I used this against stretch marks and yes it helped incredible, making them less visible. It is more costly than ordinary lotions but has added benefits so worth the extra money. It has a specific smell and texture, but is very pleasant and yes I would buy it again.
Maria B.
London , Southwark
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I suffer from dry skin and my skin tends to flake. I purchased this product from my beauty supply store and its the best decision ive ever made. My skin feels silky soft like butter. I'm in love with this product it smells amazing and it is so affordable!!
Kelly H.