Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Body Milk uploaded by Maria B.

BY PALMER'S

Visibly reduce discoloration, the No 1 sign of aging with Palmer's cocoa butter formula eventone body milk. An advanced blend of our Tone-enhancing Complex helps reduce the appearance of unwanted discoloration all over body, especially on problem areas such as knees, elbows and feet. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love it it ended my problem during pregnancy with the dry and itchy skin , it moisturize the skin so deep and lasts for long time and all the products have vitamin e and that's what I love about their products" in 13 reviews
  • "Great product with a great scent--keeps the skin moisturized all day. The packaging is sufficient and a good value for the price. Good for sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! i really love it, t smells good and makes my skin nice, it is really really good!" in 3 reviews
Martha R.
North Bergen, NJ
I love this product so much!! It smells so nice and it leaves my body soft. It's the perfect product for any type of skin. Soft and smooth is what you truly get.
Ariam A.
Staunton, VA
I absolutely love this product it's honestly amazing. I always make sure that I'm topped up on this, as I go through it so fast because of how flawless it leaves my skin.
Vanessa T.
Palmdale, CA
I am currently using this product because i am pregnant i love how smooth it leaves your body when you apply it right out the shower. The smell is nice as well.
Danielle P.
Mifflintown, PA
I love Palmers Cocoa Butter it helps with scars and stretch marks. I started using it 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my son. It keeps your skin so soft.
Victoria J.
College Park
Ray H.
Pleasantville, NJ
This product is very moisturizing and will last a long time. Love it! I use this all the time. It will keep your skin smooth and soft and moisturized.
Maya B.
The coco helps with my scars . I also use this coco butter stick and it works wonders . It rod all my old scars . It helped me feel beautiful again .
Anajely V.
Dallas, TX
I used this for lotion it is my favorite very smooth and hydrated
I recommend this if your not a fan of lotion just because it's texture is different
Crystal S.
Oxnard, CA
Smells great, not too liquidy or too sticky, great for all the stretchmarks and dark spots from having a baby , use this daily, huge improvement
Rebecca M.
It has their signature Palmer smell, worked well on my skin. Don't really know if it actually evened out my skin tone, but would buy it again.