Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Body Milk uploaded by Maria B.

BY PALMER'S

Visibly reduce discoloration, the No 1 sign of aging with Palmer's cocoa butter formula eventone body milk. An advanced blend of our Tone-enhancing Complex helps reduce the appearance of unwanted discoloration all over body, especially on problem areas such as knees, elbows and feet. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love it it ended my problem during pregnancy with the dry and itchy skin , it moisturize the skin so deep and lasts for long time and all the products have vitamin e and that's what I love about their products" in 13 reviews
  • "I love it it ended my problem during pregnancy with the dry and itchy skin , it moisturize the skin so deep and lasts for long time and all the products have vitamin e and that's what I love about their products" in 11 reviews
  • "Great product with a great scent--keeps the skin moisturized all day. The packaging is sufficient and a good value for the price. Good for sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! i really love it, t smells good and makes my skin nice, it is really really good!" in 3 reviews
Lindsey E.
Somehow, I never recall buying this but find it everywhere. This is one of those products that just... is. I do like it, though I find the smell a bit much at times. Still, it works and makes my skin feel softer and more replenished when I use it, so I can't complain.
ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
miami

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula
Eventone body milk Usually I do not write reviews but esta body lotion as thoroughly impressed me . I am dark skinned woman was looking to WHO tone lightening her skin without falling prey to up and the many creams out there That can cause severe damage to our Such skin . I read the reviews for esta lotion and thought I Should Give it a try .. Having used it for just over two months , my arms , legs and midriff are now all the same color . My skin is softer and more supple With this product also. I highly recommend it! Thanks Palmer's
Heather S.
I used this lotion to keep my skin hydrated after I got out of the tanning bed, I didn't want my skin to get dry and peel and this,was great at preventing that. I will say that this does leave an oily residue at first so be careful about putting it on your feet, but it does dry down pretty quickly. I also use this in the winter months to keep my skin from getting too dry, it's a great lotion for the price!
Debbie-Ann W.
Ever since I stumbled upon this product in walmart, I have been IN LOVE. I love the ingredients, and the fact that it helps even skin tone on my body (you always see products for you face) THey also have a spray formula and one with SPF which is my ABSOLUTE fave right now for the summer. If you have dry skin, this is your product. The fact that it helps with discoloration is a plus/bonus. IT has now become a staple for me!
Ashley D.
Orlando, FL
I love this product! Once applied to the skin and worked in it feels like a gentle layer of silk over your skin. It moisturizes for the long run. It is pretty long lasting. I picked this palmer's bodymilk up at my local Target shopping center. I would definitely purchase again.
Stephanie S.
Valdosta, GA
I purchased this product because I have severe fry skin on my face. Its so bad that I typically have different spots on my face that are lighter than others. I seen this and decided to give it a shot. After a weeks time I could tell my face was starting to even out. The product mosturized my face very well. Did not have the greasy or oil texture after use
Liliana E.
Harlingen, TX
As soon as this product hit my skin, I knew it was already doing it's work. The smell was even better when putting it on because it smelled like coconut and it was just like applying lotion that tightened your skin automatically. I purchased this at walmart and would highly recommend as a cheap alternative to firming toners.
Lindsey P.
Goose Creek, SC
I absloutly love all of palmers products .ive used them during all my pregnancy during the winter months and have never been let down.! I love this product because it smells great and does the job it's suppose too .!
Tiffany B.
Cottontown, TN
I have used Palmers for more than 20 years now. My oldest is turning 20 in January. I was told that Palmers was the best for stretch marks. I decided to continue to use the lotion long after I had both my kids. I love the way it rubs in and keeps my skin smooth. Plus Its my favorite scent.
Tailynn A.
This stuff is literally amazing i use this product almost every day! you get alot of lotion for a good price not really expensive it makes your skin so soft and helps your skin retain oil and moisture very good to use during the winter time but overall it is a very good product.