BY PALMER'S

Removes dirt and oil, tones and clarifies with aloe vera, peptides and vitamin E. Foaming gel lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without leaving delicate facial skin feeling dry, tight or stripped. ; see more...

Jennifer S.
I've been slowly incorporating more and more Palmer's products into my skincare routine - I already use the facial lotion and nighttime renewal cream on a daily basis, and now I've recently started using this gel cleanser. I love all the Palmer's products I've used so far and this cleanser is no exception. It says fragrance free, but there is a really mild scent to it. It's not sweet like the other cocoa butter products, almost slightly floral (I think maybe from the evening primrose), but it's really pleasant. I don't like fragrances in my skin products but I don't mind it. This starts out as a translucent gel, but when it's rubbed in it turns to a thick white consistency as it cleans. And it cleans very well, I never have any residue left on my skin and it doesn't irritate my face or make it dry. It's a little hard to find so I have to search for it online, but it's worth it since it's a great cleanser that leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Lily R.
Geneva, IL
I love the scent this leaves you but I don't like the way it feels sticky but overall it's a great product haha
Tonya S.
One of my favorite daily cleaning gels. I love the scent and it leaves my skin very smooth and refreshed. I have oily skin and this works like a dream.