Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream, Value Pack, 13.25 Oz. uploaded by Teneze G.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream Value Size 13.25 ounces. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
This cocoa butter has been around for a while, I remember my grandparents always using it and telling me to use it on my cuts and scrapes as a kid. Now that I’m older I have some acne scarring on my face and lately I’ve been desperate for something to help heal the scars..so this cocoa butter was the first thing that came to mind. I purchased it at target for about $4 you get so much product for $4!!!! It will last me forever and I’ve already noticed my scarring reducing after about 4 days. This cocoa butter is so gentle and has the more softest smell! Absolutely love
Martina B.
Victorville, CA
I love cocoa butter so much! Palmers is the only brand my mother and I use! It's great for moisturizing your whole body over night, it smells great, helps with scars and stretch marks, and it's extra affordable! I even use it on my face and I haven't broken out. I highly recommend cocoa butter to anyone looking for something more moisturizing than regular body lotions
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
It might sound crazy since this is not your typically go to for night cream but to be honest this was good. It didnt have a bunch of bad ingredients, kept my moisturize with a tiny bit of a speck and wad way cheaper than anything else plus it slowly even tone my face and skin. So this one is ok if you dont want to break your bank or for multipurpose.
Teneze G.
Landover, MD
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream, Value Pack, 13.25 Oz. It's smooth and is not too oily. It leaves your skin moisturizer with a glow and it has a nice scent. I use it daily and it works for me. I usually get it from Sam's Club since the size is bigger!
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I use the cocoa butter formula because I suffer from really dark spots in my face from acne. I've always used Palmers because of the smoothing effect and its ability to fade away those dark spots. This will most definitely be my go to product for fading. The only thing I don't like is it takes some weeks to see a difference.
I love Palmers since I was a child. i love this cream for my entire family including me and I use it with full confidence. It meets my expectations and has remained unchanged in its formula and the outcome. There is no improvement needed as far I am concerned. I would recommend this to everyone from 1 to 100 years of age.
Shannon H.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmers cocoa butter is essential in my home, my husband uses it for his very dry skin. We usually buy this product from BJ's wholesale foods. Its really gentle on the skin. The packaging is basic. No improvement needed
Jana S.
Largo, FL
I used this through my first pregnancy and never got stretch marks, so it works. However, the formula is really thick and it always left residue on my clothes and left my skin feeling sticky. For my second pregnancy, I just used coconut oil which also worked to prevent stretch marks and it absorbed much better.
juanika l.
bronx, NY
I love using Palmer's cocoa butter because it leaves my skin extra moisturized. I normally by this product at my local beauty supply store for about $5-$7 and I must say its worth the price. This product is not only great for the face but also for the entire body keeping the skin from drying throughout the day.
Yesenia A.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love the smell and the texture. The only downfall that I have with this product is how oily I feel afterwards. I've learned its best to use this after your morning shower to get you through the day but hate using it after my nightly shower. It is an amazing deal for the price.
Katie A.
I love coco butter a lot I use this for my stretch marks from when I had my son, and it helps a lot, leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean, and smells really good too. I don't need a whole lot just to cover my leg. Love it a bunch when I finish shaving to take away my razor bumps.