Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream, Value Pack, 13.25 Oz. uploaded by Teneze G.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream Value Size 13.25 ounces. see more...

Stacy M.
Westminster, MD
I adore this product for strecth marks, for dry, cracked feet, for an all over body moisturizer. I love the smell of this and the texture of it as well. This is an all over body product that I will continue to purchase
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Its been 24 years ago. But it worked. Now I have them again from weight gain. I probably need to use it again. [product:palmer's-cocoa-butter-formula-cream,-value-pack,-13.25-oz.]
Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
This cocoa butter has been around for a while, I remember my grandparents always using it and telling me to use it on my cuts and scrapes as a kid. Now that I’m older I have some acne scarring on my face and lately I’ve been desperate for something to help heal the scars..so this cocoa butter was the first thing that came to mind. I purchased it at target for about $4 you get so much product for $4!!!! It will last me forever and I’ve already noticed my scarring reducing after about 4 days. This cocoa butter is so gentle and has the more softest smell! Absolutely love
Alex E.
Eastlake, OH
I LOVE this stuff!! First off, it smells amazing and kind of like a chocolate chip cookie. This stuff is also SUPER moisturizing. I have eczema on the tops of my feet and I put some of this on, wear socks and go to bed, and my skin is 10x smoother. I also rub this all over my legs after I shower. Sometimes I get little red bumps on my thighs and this cream really seems to help manage that.
Martina B.
Victorville, CA
I love cocoa butter so much! Palmers is the only brand my mother and I use! It's great for moisturizing your whole body over night, it smells great, helps with scars and stretch marks, and it's extra affordable! I even use it on my face and I haven't broken out. I highly recommend cocoa butter to anyone looking for something more moisturizing than regular body lotions
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
It might sound crazy since this is not your typically go to for night cream but to be honest this was good. It didnt have a bunch of bad ingredients, kept my moisturize with a tiny bit of a speck and wad way cheaper than anything else plus it slowly even tone my face and skin. So this one is ok if you dont want to break your bank or for multipurpose.
Teneze G.
Landover, MD
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream, Value Pack, 13.25 Oz. It's smooth and is not too oily. It leaves your skin moisturizer with a glow and it has a nice scent. I use it daily and it works for me. I usually get it from Sam's Club since the size is bigger!
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I use the cocoa butter formula because I suffer from really dark spots in my face from acne. I've always used Palmers because of the smoothing effect and its ability to fade away those dark spots. This will most definitely be my go to product for fading. The only thing I don't like is it takes some weeks to see a difference.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
I love Palmers since I was a child. i love this cream for my entire family including me and I use it with full confidence. It meets my expectations and has remained unchanged in its formula and the outcome. There is no improvement needed as far I am concerned. I would recommend this to everyone from 1 to 100 years of age.
Shannon H.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmers cocoa butter is essential in my home, my husband uses it for his very dry skin. We usually buy this product from BJ's wholesale foods. Its really gentle on the skin. The packaging is basic. No improvement needed
Katie A.
I love coco butter a lot I use this for my stretch marks from when I had my son, and it helps a lot, leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean, and smells really good too. I don't need a whole lot just to cover my leg. Love it a bunch when I finish shaving to take away my razor bumps.

back