Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Complete Stretch Mark Care Set, 1 set uploaded by carolyn c.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Complete Stretch Mark Care Set, 1 set uploaded by Jescy L.

BY PALMER'S

Bonus! The Best Baby Name Book Included Just For Moms Hypoallergenic 2 Paraben Free Phthalate Free 3 Dermatologist Tested Kit Includes: Massage Lotion 250 mL 8.5 fl. oz. Palmer s helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks with a special blend of pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter Bio C-Elast. Bio C-Elast is a powerful combination of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet Almond Oil Argan Oil. This non-greasy, all over body lotion helps improve elasticity suppleness of stretching skin during after pregnancy. Also recommended for stretch marks associated with weight fluctuations. With regular use, skin elasticity improved in 97% of the test subjects. 2 Tummy Butter Net Wt 125 g 4.4 oz Widely recommended for stretch marks during after pregnancy or weight loss. Bio C-Elast is a powerful combination of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet see more...

• Do you know if there's an organic or more natural brand than Palmer...1 Answers
  • How well dosw this product work? Also how much better when using al...1 Answers
  • Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Adalysse P.
Adalysse P.
I purchased this set when I was pregnant. Price was right and I had heard good things about it. I applied it everyday as my belly Grew bigger and bigger. The stretch marks just kept on coming so I gave up. After I had the baby I started to use the oil and lotion again on the loose skin on my belly to try and see if it would help with the healing and I must say my stretch marks are starting to heal and fade very quickly! For those women who have never had a cesarean section: the loose skin that hangs after your surgery is actually VERY painful. There are constant pins and needles and sharp pains in this area for the first six weeks postpartum. The Palmers oil, especially, helped relieve the pain of my skin healing! I definitely recommend for use on stretch marks AFTER you have a baby.
sara l.
sara l.
Glen Ullin, ND
Highly recommend this product.i just had my baby 3 months ago and the biggest fear for me was getting steched marks while pregnant, my mom told me about it and bought me the first set. When i used it i loved the smell, the texture of it and how soft my skin was. after i ran out i whent and bought more. It worked for me so amazing very happy about it. And no stretch marks at all. The best thing is that you can still use it after delivery and it's still amazing.
Anabel R.
Anabel R.
I used this on my hips when i started puberty and my mom used it when she was pregnant with me and my brother it was 6 dollars no to bad and i haven't run out yet. i bought it at hen but if you don't have an hen near you it will be at most pharmacies. i would totally recommend it because it has not only reversed my stretch marks but it has make my skin smell and look nice i love this stuff. its great if you are pregnant or planning to be you should get this.
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Liberty, MO
I love these products they helped prevent stretch marks on my tummy when I was pregnant. They were a great value (in comparison a lot of other brands). They had a strong coco butter scent which was nice but also attracted my dogs lol. They were a little thick for me (I don't like to feel oily but I needed the deep moisture while pregnant) so when I got sweaty after applying I felt kind of like an oiled up pig.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Onalaska, WI
I purchased the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Stretch Mark Care Set after I had my first child. I got a lot of stretch marks my last couple weeks of pregnancy and Palmer's I heard was a good brand so I decided to try their lotion. I would have to say I was not impressed at all with this stretch mark cream. I felt like it did absolutely nothing. It also was very greasy and was hard to wash off my hands.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Morganton, NC
Good product, just not 100% satisfied. I didn't really notice much change in my stretch marks. Definitely a gentle product. I received my kit as a gift. Smells beautiful! It's not a very strong scent. I would recommend this product for anyone that would like to moisturize. Who knows, perhaps it would work for somebody else. I just didn't see any results, just smooth, soft skin.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Hello mommy's who have been blessed with stretch marks I too have tried everything out there to lighten my stretch marks just enough to where I don't look like a zebra! This product was the only one that showed an improvment on all of my areas with stretch marks. So before you spend tons of money searching and experimenting try this one first and you'll be happy you did!
Jescy L.
Jescy L.
I am currently 39 weeks and 6days pregnant, I have been using this stretch mark lotion since I hit 16 weeks and felt that I would end up having stretch marks. Using this lotion has seriously decreased my chances of getting stretch marks, with only one mark that was starting before I used this product. Smells alright and feels amazing. I put on at least 4 times daily.
Jodie H.
Jodie H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I absolutely love Palmer's products during pregnancy. They were gentle on my skin and kept my expanding belly itch free! Honestly, I was huge during my pregnancy and gained 65lbs, starting at 125lbs. I used the Palmer's stretch mark lotion everyday after my shower and throughout the day as I needed it and did not have a single stretch mark from my pregnancy! Not one!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Farmington, MN
I used this combination of products twice daily, once in the morning and at night. They kept my skin soft and smelling great. I was able to avoid all but two small stretch marks on my belly button. I have continued to use these products and have noticed the marks are barely visible! definitely a confidence booster while dealing with all the postpartum healing!
linzy g.
linzy g.
I recently became pregnant and wondering if this works?
Angela D.
Angela D.
Sooke bc
How well dosw this product work? Also how much better when using all 3 ans not just one?
Kailey M.
Kailey M.
Do you know if there's an organic or more natural brand than Palmers that is as effective?
Marla A.
Marla A.
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?