BY PALMER'S #9 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Bonus! The Best Baby Name Book Included Just For Moms Hypoallergenic 2 Paraben Free Phthalate Free 3 Dermatologist Tested Kit Includes: Massage Lotion 250 mL 8.5 fl. oz. Palmer s helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks with a special blend of pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter Bio C-Elast. Bio C-Elast is a powerful combination of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet Almond Oil Argan Oil. This non-greasy, all over body lotion helps improve elasticity suppleness of stretching skin during after pregnancy. Also recommended for stretch marks associated with weight fluctuations. With regular use, skin elasticity improved in 97% of the test subjects. 2 Tummy Butter Net Wt 125 g 4.4 oz Widely recommended for stretch marks during after pregnancy or weight loss. Bio C-Elast is a powerful combination of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet see more...

Erikka B.
I caught these on clearance for $1.50 when I was pregnant with my first kid (will be 7 years old soon) so I bought them all, like ten of them maybe? Obviously that was overkill for one person, but I gave them as gifts to prego friends for a long time afterward and always heard great things and many thanks back. I do have stretch marks after using these products swirled with Vitamin E Oil and Bio Oil religiously, but I also gained almost 70 pounds and had a ten pound kid, so all things considered, a small sun of stretch marks around my belly button is minimal damage. I still wear bikinis, so there's that. Oh! Also I found one of the those boxes in a garage box a couple of weeks ago during a move. Since I'm not swallowing it or anything, heck yeah I'm using it lol same as I remember it!
Manda G.
This stuff is amazing and it definitely works. The only thing that I'm not a huge fan about is that the smell of coconut is really strong. Other than that the product really works I used it the entire time I was pregnant and I did not get one stretch Mark at all. I definitely would recommend anyone that's pregnant to start using this The very beginning of your pregnancy use the oil and the lotion together and it will reduce your stretch marks and make sure possibly that none show up
Desiree T.
Winter Haven, FL
The only good thing i can say is it smells great but honestly i feel like it did nothing to prevent stretch marks in fact i think it made my skin more itchy then anything if your gonna use products for pregnacy stretch marks do what i did for my 2nd pregnancy and get real orangic shea butter it doenst smell as nice but it actually works and is 100 percent chemical free
Joanna D.
I've been using it for 2 months and I've really been seeing an improvement of it fading and blending into my skin tone (btw these are new stretch marks I got and the first ones I've ever gotten). It hydrates, moisturizes, and helps treat them. Personally I've only used the lotion one and the oil but both definitely help improve but I prefer lotions/creams.
Michelle F.
Austin, TX
I used this during my whole pregnancy and only got 2 small stretch marks AFTER my pregnancy. Once this was gone i used the huge tub of regular coco butter by palmers and it was a god send! Of course I lathered it on 2 to 3 times a day but it kept those stretch marks at bay and i am forever grateful and will ALWAYS rant and rave about this wonderful product
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
I bought this palmers cocoa butter formula after I had my baby and honestly it got rid of a lot of my stretch marks if you are looking for it it’s very affordable oh my child enjoyed it I enjoyed it I’m basically me I enjoy the most because it took all of them away but if you are looking for go for him by I recommended to you
Natasha T.
Phoenix
Anything by Palmer's is amazing. Though I do believe that they have changed their formula a bit in recent years, I still think this product is to die for. I've use Palmer's every single day since I was at least 12 years old and I will always swear by it besides I do have radiant glowing skin and I owe it to Palmers.
Jess W.
I just had my first child a few months ago, and while I was lucky to not get many stretch marks during pregnancy, some popped up after. These products really reduced the redness of my stretch marks within about 2 weeks. I would totally recommend this to any mama to be or anyone else who is prone to stretch marks.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
This stuff is easy to use, you just have to commit to doing it twice a day for around 12 weeks and follow how to do it (rub it in circles over the area and make sure it is absorbed). YOU MUST use it for at least 12 weeks, twice a day. It works. I KNOW it works. I've used it three times now on big and small (stomach was a big area, small area on breasts and one small one on my inner thigh). I've used it for that time (12 weeks, as directed) and it removed the stretch marks on my stomach from dark ugly red/purple and raised/rough/bumpy (from your underlying skin being torn) to very close to what my skin color is now.
Echo E.
pollock pines
To all you new about to be mommies this will save your bodies more than you will ever know ! This saved me I’m so serious ! I still buy it because it help me that much and it so cheap . A good product for cheap it’s is the best ever thank you palmers because you did what not other company could have done ✅
Joana N.
Los Angeles , CA
where can I get this. I went walgreens but dont have it. Do you girls know where else I can get it in Los Angeles, CA
linzy g.
I recently became pregnant and wondering if this works?
Angela D.
Sooke bc
How well dosw this product work? Also how much better when using all 3 ans not just one?
Kailey M.
Do you know if there's an organic or more natural brand than Palmers that is as effective?
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?

back