Palmer's

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula...
46 Reviews
5 / 5
Bought this cocoa butter bust cream to reduce a stretch marks. The texture is really great. I love how it smells like real chocolate.
4 / 5
If you are looking for a cream to help with stretchmarks and skin firmness, any other from this brand can do. In fact, I think the original one is way better. Got this because I already have stretchmarks and my breasts' size is always changing so a couple more might be on the way! It smells lovely, just like cocoa butter but, in my opinion, it takes too long to be absorbed into the skin. I have tried applying it after shower or any other time in the day and it is still the same. It also gets quite sticky, although once dried you don't feel anything. I prefer the normal cocoa butter from this brand.
5 / 5
La uso desde mi primer hijo, y ahora desde que tuve a mi bebita la e usado y si e notado cambios, la piel siempre esta humectada, las estrías de mis pechos han desaparecido un poco, esta marca es buenisima!…
4 / 5
[product:palmers-cocoa-butter-bust-firming-cream-2] I love this product! It smells fantastic, it goes on super easy, its gentle on my skin, makes my skin softer and more supple... didn't perk up my bust as that cannot happen as I'm big busted (DD), but it did make the skin a tad firmer. My only complaint is that if you put it on after a bath its quite sticky so it's best to wait at least an hour after a shower. I like putting it on before bed. I highly recommend this product!
4 / 5
Very moisturising & non greasy. Good price for the amount of product. Noticed a small difference with stretch marks but will need to continue to use in order for full results. Smell is quite strong but not too bad. [product:palmers-cocoa-butter-bust-firming-cream]
5 / 5
I been using this formula. Since i was pregnant and a#i love it it really helps your boobs and body to be back to normal and affordable price at the store
5 / 5
Palmer is a really good brand. I love the Palmers products. ♥️ This lotion smooth the skin and reduce appearence of stretch marks. Helps improve elasticity and is good for removing burn marks. Have a Vitamin E, collagen and shea butter. I have used it a lot and will continue to use it. ♥️
5 / 5
I love Palmers period. The bust cream has definitely mad a difference in my breasts. It has changed the texture of skin, my stress marks are almost gone. Between my breasts look taunt. Along with some exercise it’s a win, win for me!!
4 / 5
Es una crema que ayuda a reafirmar y tonificar el busto,yo la use en mi embarazo y ahora la estoy usando por mi pérdida de peso,en mi caso mejoro bastante la apariencia de mi busto y disminuyo algunas estrías que tenía, yo compre la presentación de 125 g/4.40 oz y me duro 2 meses ,tiene un olor muy agradable a cocoa y karite.
5 / 5
Me encantó esta crema, tiene olor muy agradable, su consistencia no es grasosa y es de rápida absorción.