Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Bust Cream with Vitamin E uploaded by Melissa Q.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Bust Cream with Vitamin E uploaded by Luisa B.

BY PALMER'S

Renews Youthful Appearance Firm and tone your bust even after pregnancy and weight loss, with this specially formulated cream that smoothes on like a gel.  A unique blend of pure Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Vitamin E maximizes moisturization while Collagen, Elastin and other proven ingredients help restructure the elastic fibers and increase tone and firmness. This product not tested on animals. Palmer s does not manufacturer store brands. ; see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Bust Cream with Vitamin E
  • "The scent is not my favorite and I don't have children but I do have stretch marks and this helped in so many ways." in 1 review
Nikki V.
Review for: Other more...
I have always used this brand for all of my pregnancies. I am currently pregnant on number 4 and I swear by this coco butter to minimize stretch marks
And to keeps your skin hydrated and smooth
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
This was one of my favorites when I was pregnant. It smelled amazing and made my tummy feel relief when at the largest point of my tummy size when I was itchy beyond belief. I still buy it now when not pregnant because of how soothing it is for my dry skin.
Melissa R.
Batesville
Smells very good. Moisture lasts all day. I only need to apply it once a day. Quickly absorbs into my skin without feeling greasy. It does prevent stretch marks.
Emily M.
Aldie, VA
I really don't think this did anything at all. It is greasy, and I preferred using a regular body cream/butter like Burt's Bees Mama Bee, which has more of a lotion texture as opposed to an actual butter texture. Don't expect this to prevent stretch marks. It smells pretty good if you like cocoa butter though.
Marianel G.
Tiene un rico olor y buena consistencia. Se observan cambios de textura de la piel al utilizarla por más de 3 a 4 semanas, no borra estrias al 100% pero sí se logra tener esta area de piel más suave y firme, lo que ayuda a prevenir nuevas apariciones de estrías.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
The scent is not my favorite and I don't have children but I do have stretch marks and this helped in so many ways. It doesn't eliminate but it does make help your skin stretch where it needs leaving no extra marks.
Natalie T.
I didn't like the scent at all and I found that it was neither hydrating nor helpful in reducing my stretch marks. I've just learned to embrace the skin I'm in.
Missie W.
Review for: Bust Collagen And Elastin more...
after having my baby my bust area was very dry and brittle but once i started using palmers it cleared up and became soft and pliable again!
Diamond T.
Bowie, MD
Love coco butter. It's soooo super thick but one you finally get it rubbed in it keeps me soft all day. Great for my mom's stretch marks too.