BY PALMER'S #81 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® Bottom Butter® Diaper Rash Cream Original Formula.
With pure cocoa butter, vitamins A, D & pro vitamin B5.
Prevents. Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
Hypoallergenic.
Creamy application.
Dermatologist tested.
Paraben free phthalate. see more...

Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have been using this for quite awhile and I love it! Works incredibly well and quickly. The price is great for how much you get and it lasts. So good for my super sensitive babies, does not cause any irritation. Very much reccomend.
Crystal L.
I'm a new mom and am always looking for the best products for my baby. I picked up this product. I like the scent of the product, honestly, it's nice after cleaning up a poopy diaper. A little goes a long way (so great value... Don't have to use tons, which makes the product last longer). I would recommend this product to other parents, for sure!
Jennifer  J.
Springfield , TN
I used this once with my son and it seemed to work great. I had no complaints. I used a bunch of other brands too. this made his lil tushie smell great too :)
Amber D.
Dracut, MA
This is my favorite product I've used for diaper rash but they only seem to have the zinc oxide formula now and not the original. Bummer! 😩
Niqniq E.
Las Vegas, NV
I remember using this product for my daughter when she was a baby, this is perfect for sensitive skin!, always in her baby bag!
Ebony W.
Nice product, very soothing and not too greasy. Has a nice smell also. I think this is a great buy