BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Cream, 7.25 oz: Smooths marks & scars Heals & softens rough, dry skin Dry skin cream with Vitamin E see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - 7.25 oz Jar
  • "I used this when I was in the military. It's super moisturizing. Left my skin feeling soft. It also smells soo soo good! " in 38 reviews
  • "This cocoa butter is a gift from heaven. It is very thick so a little goes a long way. I live in NYC so I only use this butter in the winter because it is wayyyyyyyy to hot to put on a heavy butter with this hot summer and humid weather. It makes your skin super soft and smooth. Would recommend to anyone with rough and dry skin. " in 21 reviews
  • "I also used it while pregnant to help reduce any prevent stretch marks on my belly." in 1 review
Ebonee G.
Bronx
I have been using this for about 5 years already. When this product says that it evens any marks you have they are being 100% truthful. I had stretch marks around my hips and they have disappeared. Besides that, applying this daily has also made my skin very smooth. The smell is nice and the packaging is perfect. Everyone should have this in their house ! As you can tell by the picture I am already half way done so I will be purchasing this again very soon.
Lauren S.
A life saver for stretch marks!! And per my doc it is safe to use all throughout pregnancy too- so I used it from start to finish and even though I saw my skin starting to develop stretch marks, I seriously believe this is the reason why two kids later I have zero stretch marks still today!
delania. J.
Tallahassee , FL
Palmers cocoa butter formula is my go to daily moisturized and I would never use anything else! I have combination skin, so on my dry days I use this after washing my face and it leaves me moisturized and glowy
Samantha M.
Super greasy but smells great and helped when I was pregnant to keep my skin from stretching as much and prevented stretch marks. It also helps fade stretch marks. Lasts a long time and is worth it
Wanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Palmer's Cocoa Butter products I use this for almost everything to. I use it for moisture, to heal my scars, and to soften my skin. The smell is always good and never stirred me wrong.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
I have extremely dry skin. So dry that it cracks on my heels, legs, hands, and even my face. This product works really well. It's extremely thick compared to other products.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Rickita F.
This is definitely my go to for my family it’s gentle and light and it’s like a light oil and it smell so good and my son has eczema I use this on him his skin be so smooth and it don’t even look like he have eczema!!!! Good Buy!!!
MICHELLE S.
Staten ISLAND, NY
My holy grail for many years now. I first tried this lotion when I had my first child. I love the scent it has cocoa butter. Whenever my skin feels a little dry I take out this cocoa butter cream. The packaging is perfect in a big plastic container. A little goes a long way. It helps with stretch marks, I've noticed a lot of my stretch marks faded over the years from using this cream. I give 5 out of 5 ☆☆☆☆☆ And recommend this product to everyone.
Keli L.
I've been using this for years. Since I was little, if you had a scar my mom would say "rub it with cocoa butter". Palmers was the brand we used and still use to this day. It keeps the skin nice and smooth and has truly gotten rid of some major scars for me. From burning pots to clothes ironing, these burns would surely have left a noticeable scar if it hadn't been for this product. I'll recommend this to any and everyone.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Does anyone use this on their face?
Bunnie C.
Has any one lose stretch marks?
NEL♔ S.
Mississauga, ON
PALMERS cocoa butter formula is my go to when I'm at home, at school or traveling! It's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - 7.25 oz Jar in stick form!