Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula

The secret of cocoa butter is that it melts at just below body temperature which means that the moment you apply it absorbs deeply and evenly.

Has anyone found results after obtaining palmers cocoa butter?
Can I use it for my hair
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula would this be any good for prolonged use on combination skin please? I can't find anything at the moment that doesn't make my skin worse and thought this seems quite chemical free?
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula!
Product Highlights
...the smell but it's so incredibly moisturizing and long lasting! I have dry skin and cocoa butter really helps to keep my skin feeling nourished all day long. This formula in particular is really nice for the winter in my opinion. Can be a little heavy but I don't mind as I feel that a thicker formula yields better results. Smells amazing too! in reviews
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula uploaded by Elena U.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula uploaded by Elena U.
It is an oil for dry skin of any part of the body. The consistency is hard butter, it smells very tasty cocoa. Well nourishes, moisturizes, heals and softens the skin. Free of parabens and phthalates. Not tested on animals. Suitable for skin prone to eczema.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this stuff like it was going out of style when I was pregnant with my first child. It works wonders on my skin and kept my skin from being dry and cracked which was great! Def would recommend!
Carole R.
Murrieta, CA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula uploaded by Carole R.
Purchased at: Walmart
An excellent product for skin is cocoa butter. . with vitamin E, I feel that it restores elasticity, and deeply hydrates, especially my feet when they are very dry.
Mimi R.
Sacramento, CA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula uploaded by Mimi R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing product! I use it on my feet at night and I wake up with incredibly smooth feet. I like to rub it on my cuticles too. Elbows love it too lol. I don't recommend to use it on your face if you're prone to acne or have an oily skin/face because it's a little heavy. It works well on lips too!!
Zhanna G.
Staten Island, NY
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula uploaded by Zhanna G.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Jar With Vitamin-E I make sure to have this near by for every single time I’m done with my shower!! I put it on almost everywhere I can say all my ex’s have said I have baby smooth skin because of this product and all the other products from this brand I still use it to this day (I started at like 11 or 12 ) I’m in my 30’s now and married and now my husband asks me cause we’re the same age how do you have baby smooth skin in your 30’s?! Thanks Palmers 😉😌Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula
Allya W.
Bethlehem, PA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula uploaded by Allya W.
Purchased at: CVS
Awesome product I love it it makes my skin really nice and shiny really soft and he helps get rid of my dry spots.
Julia L.
National City, CA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula uploaded by Julia L.
Purchased at: Target
Always use this in the summer to make sure my sun damaged skin is healthy and glowing!
Tesha B.
Toledo, OH
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula uploaded by Tesha B.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula uploaded by Tesha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Woooo! I love this product! Went on a photoshoot and this really came through! Not only did it moisturize my skin but it had it shining like I just put some baby oil on! Highly recommend. Only giving it 4 starts because I wish the moisture would last a lot longer. Photos turned out amazing! #cocoabutter #smoothskin #softskin #shine
Gina R.
Yuma
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula uploaded by Gina R.
Purchased at: Target
Everyday lotion. Smells delicious. Buttery texture and leaves your skin SO smooth for the whole day. Always get compliments for how I smell even if I’m not wearing perfume because of this.
Rachel O.
I love this product! Combine it with a pair of socks and it works great on my feet for getting rid of any cracks. Originally, I bought this product in order to get rid of my stretch marks but eventually found out that I liked using it on my feet as well. I bought it at Wal-Mart, which came at a great price, and would definitely buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jess Katie W.
truro
il y a 2 ans
kami C. il y a un an
I probably wouldn’t use this on your face. It has oil and other ingredients that would clog pores. Try something water based and oil
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
il y a 2 ans
I have used Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula as a facial moisturizer for years. It has always worked good and doesn’t cause breakouts. However, it seems the last few months my skin is staying extra dry and it just isn’t cutting it. What are your favorite non-greasy fave moisturizers?
Julia M. il y a 2 ans
I use Tula face moisturizer! It’s a game changer!
mykah A.