BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Facial Hair Remover 1.7oz see more...

• I have super sensitive skin.. how is this product?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Krystal S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Every time I use a depilatory cream, my face burns, reddens, itches, and I require an ice pack to soothe the redness. It’s dramatic!!! But I have a lot of facial fuzz. So I have tried lots of brands (i.e. Nair, Sally Hansen, Bliss, Olay) and all of them create the same burning sensation. But alas.... I have found Palmers!!!! My face is still sensitive- but it does NOT burn and it only stays on your face for 3 minutes. 3 minutes!!!! No wonder it doesn’t burn! I love this brand!
Sky N.
Sugar Land, TX
Omg YAAAAAAAAAS GIRL YAS! I have no idea what it is but I ALWAYS break out so quickly with every brand BUT PALMERS. My skin is so sensitive but PALMERS works wonders and leaves my skin feeling smooth and no irritation.
Ambir M.
Horn Lake, MS
This works so good, when I used this for the first time I was so surprised and happy. It did not damage anything on my face and the after results were awesome.
Leticia L.
Excelente producto, favorece en la suavidad y principalmente en la frescura. Lo recomiendo porque hace el trabajo que promete. ¡Muy bien!
testing123 Y.
Ghirardelli has been a major contributor for a variety of brands in its 55 inches in the world and the kids have
Kate N.
Birdsboro, PA
I have super sensitive skin.. how is this product?