BY PALMER'S

Vitamin E has been responsible for the reduction of skin lesions and the apprearace of softer, clearer, less dry skin. Genes Vitamin E Swiss Collagen Complex Creme, for dry and sensitive skin contains biologically compatible amounts of Vitamin E, A and D plus Panthenol and Allantion. Vitamins A, D and E are found in healthy skin. All three play a very important role in the healthy maintenance of the skin. There is considerable scientific data to indicate that when used in the proper combination with other elements, Vitamin E has been responsible for the reduction of skin lesions and the apprearace of softer, clearer, less dry skin. It appears to revive and protect the skin's freshness and vitality. 16 oz. Tub see more...

Hope E.
I use this as Chapstick every night before bed and it makes my lips super soft. A little bit goes a long way, so the tub will last forever!
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg I love this stuff sooo much!! It smells just like chocolate and it leaves my skin feelimg super smooth and smelling fantastic!!!
Savannah  S.
Highland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite cocoa butter! Really helps with stretch marks and moisturizing your skin!
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wonderful for dry skin. a little greasy, but i only use it at night.
love the smell
Dominique B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Formula With Vitamin-E more...
I use this for everything. It’s the only lotion I trust to use in my face . I’ve been using this lotion for years and it’s everything . It’s really great for your skin . I would give it 10 stars if I could .
Nella L.
Doral, FL
I love Palmers cocoa butter range of products!! It is very affordable, quality products! The cocoa butter keeps my dry, eczema skin moisturized & uncontrolled! I used the body butter during & after my pregnancy & it saved my skin! I have this product to thank for not making me get any stretch marks!!! Thanks you Palmer ❤❤❤️️️
Georgia G.
Norwood, Norwood
Review for: Formula With Vitamin-E more...
Great for softening dry skin especially during cold winter season and eczema prone skin. Gets rids of scars and stretch marks gradually and provides protection after sun and not too greasy or expensive
Patricia I.
Probably been using this since the day I was born so affordable and so smooth and buttery. Makes me smell so good after a shower. Quite thick but smooths out with the heat of your hands. This is the best formula out there
Sylvia H.
London , Edmonton
I literally use this everyday and has been using it for years and I love it! It leaves your face really smooth and whenever people touch my skin I always get compliments as to how soft my skin feels! It has a nice coconut smell to it and has a creamy consistency.
This is a must have!Palmer's Cocoa Butter Bonus Size Jar, 9.5 Ounce
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this stuff in a bottle. It is really relieving for dry skin, and the cocoa butter smell has actually grown on me, but beware that less is more when applying it.

Amazon