BY PALMER'S

Vitamin E has been responsible for the reduction of skin lesions and the apprearace of softer, clearer, less dry skin. Genes Vitamin E Swiss Collagen Complex Creme, for dry and sensitive skin contains biologically compatible amounts of Vitamin E, A and D plus Panthenol and Allantion. Vitamins A, D and E are found in healthy skin. All three play a very important role in the healthy maintenance of the skin. There is considerable scientific data to indicate that when used in the proper combination with other elements, Vitamin E has been responsible for the reduction of skin lesions and the apprearace of softer, clearer, less dry skin. It appears to revive and protect the skin's freshness and vitality. 16 oz. Tub see more...

Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product. And I am confident that it will help me fight off stretch marks, but it leaves my skin with an oily feeling and I'm not too fond of that. The product is affordable and easy to use and I am overall satisfied
Sarah M.
Belvidere, NJ
This is my tried and true!!!! I always keep this on my bathroom sink and my bedside table. I have been using this since high school and will continue to use this forever! I love to try new lip products but I continue to come back to this. It also smells like chocolate! Amazing!
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
I've never had much luck with the stretch marks when using this. It may have made them slightly less noticeable but never like they want to make it seem on commercials. But this absolutely makes your skin feel so soft and smooth and is great for dry or rough skin.
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
This had been around forever! It moistures extra dry skin and has that classic cocoa butter scent. I wouldn't recommend it fire am everyday lotion because it doesn't soak in really well and leaves a greasy feel to my skin.
Ashlie P.
Galloway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use this all over for everything! Great smell & not too greasy. Doesn't feel nasty or anything. I use this in the second stage of healing for my tattoos. Works great !!
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
I love this product. It does take some time for it to work, but it is well worth it. Ive have used this product many times over the years to fade my stretch marks and uneven skin.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I used this cream to prevent stretch marks during my pregnancy. It helped tremendously. My belly stayed so soft the entire time, but not sticky. Highly recommend.
Krystal L.
Spotsylvania, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite beauty product of all time. I use Palmers cocoa butter every day. it is the only moisturizer I use on my face. it is absolutely the best!
Taniyah P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Formula With Vitamin-E more...
I’ve been using this ever since I can remember. It also smells really good. I would definitely recommend it to everyone and anyone who is interested in it
Leilani c.
tampa
Review for: Formula With Vitamin-E more...
This is the best thing ever created for skin. It totally meet my expectations and it smell so good and makes my skin feel so smooth. Totally recommend

Amazon