BY PALMER'S

Vitamin E has been responsible for the reduction of skin lesions and the apprearace of softer, clearer, less dry skin. Genes Vitamin E Swiss Collagen Complex Creme, for dry and sensitive skin contains biologically compatible amounts of Vitamin E, A and D plus Panthenol and Allantion. Vitamins A, D and E are found in healthy skin. All three play a very important role in the healthy maintenance of the skin. There is considerable scientific data to indicate that when used in the proper combination with other elements, Vitamin E has been responsible for the reduction of skin lesions and the apprearace of softer, clearer, less dry skin. It appears to revive and protect the skin's freshness and vitality. 16 oz. Tub see more...

Buy on Amazon
A'Li G.
Miami
Review for: Bonus Size Jar more...
I think this product is mediocre. I was disappointed because many people swear but it. It does add moisture and sheen to skin but did absolutely nothing for my scares and for the my stretch marks . I was not satisfied not would I recommend this product to anyone who wants to smoothed scars or marks as the label suggests
Janette M.
Victorville
Absolutely love this product, it gets rid of scars and stretch marks and leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated, I put this on every night before bed and it works like a charm
100% recommend!
Niambi A.
I can't live without this stuff. I grew up using this cocoa butter since I was a toddler and it has always kept my skin suple and moisturized. I especially love to use this during the winter because I am always so self conscious about having dry skin. And the best part is that it smell so scrumptious!
Serena H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love this product especially in the summertime which gives my skin that extra glow and smoothness. Also great in the winter time for really bad dull skin.really thick and goes on thick but leaves you super soft and smelling great.I stick to the butter and not the no i feel the butter last longer then the oil and no need to reapply all the time.
Paola T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love this cocoa butter formula with vitamin E is so wonderful. I have a very dry and sensitive skin but his product leaves it so soft and helps me with dark spots and with scars. Highly recommended it.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
I am not noticing much help with my stretch marks. On the bright side though, my skin feels soft and there is once it dries, there is no oily, buttery feel to your skin. Best part of this is you smell like cookies for a good while after applying to skin.
Anita D.
The Palmers cocoa butter formula, for me it's been really helpful especially since I had some stresh marks as a result of me having a baby. Although it all didn't go at ones, like every product it takes time to clear out. I really like this product but the only downside with it is that my skin got a little bit darker. other than that. I love it.
Lyndsey L.
Columbia, SC
Great for getting rid dark spots and acne spots. I only have to use it for about 2 weeks before I see my skin clearing up. I prefer it over the lotion formula it seems to stay on my skin better and gives me better hydration.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product. And I am confident that it will help me fight off stretch marks, but it leaves my skin with an oily feeling and I'm not too fond of that. The product is affordable and easy to use and I am overall satisfied
Sarah M.
Belvidere, NJ
This is my tried and true!!!! I always keep this on my bathroom sink and my bedside table. I have been using this since high school and will continue to use this forever! I love to try new lip products but I continue to come back to this. It also smells like chocolate! Amazing!